亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Egypt urges peaceful settlement to rebuild war-torn Libya

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-10 02:01:05|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      CAIRO, April 9 (Xinhua) -- Egypt's Parliament Speaker Ali Abdel-Aal on Tuesday urged no foreign interference in Libya and a peaceful settlement to rebuild the war-torn country, official MENA news agency reported.

      Abdel-Aal's remarks came during his meeting with visiting Libyan eastern-based Parliament Speaker Agila Saleh at the headquarters of Egypt's House of Representatives in the capital Cairo.

      "Foreign intervention is a big part of the Libyan crisis," Abdel-Aal said.

      Last week, the self-proclaimed Libyan National Army (LNA), led by Khalifa Haftar, launched a military campaign to take over the capital Tripoli.

      A recent airstrike at the airport outside of Tripoli, later claimed by Haftar's LNA, shut down the capital's only functioning airport.

      "The LNA controls nearly 90 percent of all Libyan territories," the Libyan parliament speaker said in Cairo.

      "A peaceful settlement is the most suitable for Libya," Saleh added, urging free and fair elections to rebuild the country's institutions.

      The Libyan chief legislator highlighted the necessity to dismantle all armed groups and militias in Libya and to have a national army in control of all Libyan soil, calling for halting all forms of foreign intervention in Libyan domestic affairs.

      Egyptian officials have repeatedly expressed support for the efforts of the UN special envoy to Libya, Ghassan Salame, to find a way out of the crisis through a political settlement based on dialogue among Libyan rival factions.

      Over the past few days, the United Nations has been calling for an immediate halt to the military operations near Tripoli, urging all Libyan parties to engage in dialogue to reach a political solution.

      The World Health Organization said on Tuesday that at least 47 people were killed and 181 others injured in recent days as Haftar's LNA seeks to take Tripoli from the internationally-recognized Government of National Accord (GNA) led by Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj.

      Since the ouster and killing of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in 2011, Libyan factions have been engaged in a civil war that escalated in 2014 and resulted in splitting power between the Tripoli-based government and the Tobruk-based one.

      The eastern-based Tobruk government was recognized by the international community before a unity government, the GNA, was established in late 2015 following a UN-brokered peace deal between warring Libyan factions reached in Skhirat, Morocco.

      Supported by Haftar's LNA, the parliament-backed government in Tobruk refuses to recognize Sarraj's UN-backed GNA.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521379635601
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内免费av在线播放| 婷婷开心五月综合基地| 2021国产最新无码视频| 亚洲中文字幕永久网站| 成在人线av无码免费高潮喷水| 国产精品nv在线观看| 宁乡县| 精品18在线观看免费视频| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频| 妺妺跟我一起洗澡没忍住| 久久精品国产只有精品96| 精品亚洲没码中文字幕| 成人综合久久精品色婷婷| 亚洲色图视频在线播放| 国产在线高清无码不卡| 十八禁网站在线观看| 亚洲%20欧洲%20日韩%20综合二区 欧美多人片高潮野外做片黑人 | 蜜臀久久人妻一区二区| 无码久久流水呻吟| 国产V综合V亚洲欧美久久| 亚洲中文无码永久免费| 日韩在线精品在线观看| 一区二区三区蜜桃在线视频| 天堂av成人网在线观看| 少妇激情AV一区二区三区| 久久视频在线视频精品| 久久尤物av天堂日日综合| 91免费在线看| 亚洲欧洲一区二区福利片| 欧美高h视频| 亚洲一区二区三在线播放| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 亚洲 欧美 中文 日韩 综合| 中出高潮了中文字幕| 国产在线网址| 国产永久在线观看| 亚洲欧美日本A∨在线观看 | 白白色发布在线播放国产| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 亚洲AV无一区二区三区| 99久久精品一区二区毛片吞精 |