亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Israeli army demolishes house in West Bank

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-17 17:33:55|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      RAMALLAH, April 17 (Xinhua) -- Israeli army raided the West Bank village of Kobar Wednesday morning and demolished the home of Saleh Omar Barghouti, who was accused by Israel of carrying out a shooting attack last December.

      Saleh was gunned down in a military ambush on Dec. 12, 2018 after a manhunt over allegedly carrying out a shooting attack that killed an infant and injured seven settlers on Dec. 9 last year.

      Kobar Mayor Izzat Badwan told Xinhua that this was the fourth house demolished by Israel during the last two years, saying "such demolitions are considered crimes under the international law, but it won't stop the Palestinian people's determination and commitment to their rightful cause."

      Local sources said that the Israeli soldiers fired live ammunition and tear gas canisters towards residents while no major causalities were reported.

      In March, Israel demolished the home of Saleh's brother Assem Barghouti a few weeks after detaining him, saying he is suspected of killing two Israeli soldiers near Ramallah on Dec. 13, 2018, a day after the killing of Saleh.

      Israeli Army Spokesperson Avichai Adrei affirmed in a tweet that "the demolition targeted the home of Barghouti, who carried out with his brother an attack in Ofra settlement on Dec. 9, 2018 that killed an infant and injured seven others," and "the Israeli army will continue to work to halt terrorist activates and maintain security in the region."

      Rights groups say Israel's policy to demolish the family homes of Palestinians does not serve as a means of deterrence, but provokes vengeful acts by both sides.

      While Israel demolished homes of entire families of individuals accused of being involved in attacks against Israelis, it does not apply the same measures to Israeli settlers who were involved in fatal attacks against Palestinians, the groups noted.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379850851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 综合久久av一区二区三区| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久| 久久精品国产亚洲AV无码偷窥| 青青手机在线视频观看| 放荡的美妇在线播放| 女人下边被添全过视频的网址| 亚洲国产精品性色av| AV中文码一区二区三区| 国产主播在线 | 中文| 亚洲一区二区乱码精品| 国产一区二区三区在线视频| 狠狠丁香激情久久综合| 99久久久久久亚洲精品| 在线观看免费视频| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合2021| 武陟县| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费蜜| av无码特黄一级| 夜爽8888视频在线观看| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 亚洲国产色图在线视频| 富平县| 亚洲深夜福利| 久久精品国产国语对白| 天堂AV无码大芭蕉伊人AV不卡| 91综合久久婷婷久久| 密云县| 精品三级久久久久久久| 最新版天堂资源中文官网| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的视频,| 国产人禽杂交18禁网站| 女同久久一区二区三区| 亚洲AV手机专区久久精品| 亚洲加勒比少妇无码av| 激情综合五月| 扬州市| 少妇特殊按摩高潮惨叫无码| 日本成人福利视频| 不打码在线观看一区二区三区视频 | 99在线精品偷拍视频| 91色婷婷成人精品亚洲|