亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      More details about deal with Apple might come out in May: Qualcomm

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-18 18:29:57|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      LOS ANGELES, April 17 (Xinhua) -- More details of Apple-Qualcomm deal might come out though its quarterly earnings conference call scheduled in May, Qualcomm told Xinhua on Wednesday.

      Qualcomm and Apple announced an agreement on Tuesday to dismiss all litigation between the two companies worldwide.

      Qualcomm told Xinhua no further details are available at the moment and more information might become available in the earnings call on May 1.

      According to release from the two companies, their settlement includes an unspecified payment from Apple to Qualcomm.

      The two companies also have reached a six-year license agreement, effective as of April 1, 2019, including a two-year option to extend and a multi-year chipset supply agreement.

      All worldwide litigation will be dismissed and withdrawn, including claims involving Apple's contract manufacturers, according to current deal between the two companies.

      Shares of Qualcomm on Wednesday jumped 12.25 percent following a 23.21-percent surge in the previous session. Apple stock also closed 1.95 percent higher. Qualcomm has added about 26 billion U.S. dollars to its market value over the course of two days.

      Wall Street analysts believed the Apple-Qualcomm settlement would help Qualcomm strengthen its 5G network position and expand revenue accordingly.

      Analysts had previously said that the dispute between Qualcomm and Apple could slow down Apple's plans to support next-generation 5G networks. Qualcomm is one of the top suppliers of chips that can connect to 5G networks.

      The agreement opens up the possibility that Apple could release a 5G iPhone sooner than expected with Qualcomm's modems, analysts said.

      New iPhone models released in 2018 used Intel modem chips instead of Qualcomm's technology. On Tuesday, Intel announced its decision to withdraw from 5G smartphone modem business following the Apple-Qualcomm settlement.

      Apple and Qualcomm started proceedings on Monday in a multi-billion-U.S.-dollar patent trial in federal court in San Diego, which were expected to last until May. The settlement was announced after Apple lawyers made their opening argument.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379880651
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠丁香激情久久综合| 亚洲熟妇乱子伦在线| 日本免费一区二区三区在线观看| 91精品综合久久久久m3u8| 99色网站| 亚洲天堂免费一二三四区| 国产精品视频免费的| 人妻系列无码专区AV在线| 亚洲精品一区二区三区的| 伊人成伊人成综合网222| 国产精品福利一区二区在线播放| 人人妻人人澡人人爽不卡视频| 岛国视频在线无码| 开心五月婷婷激情在线| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 日韩欧美第一区二区三区| 精品人妻日韩中文字幕| 精品久久久无码中字| 91亚洲欧洲日产国码精品| 蓝田县| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品| 国产在亚洲线视频观看| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 国产日韩精品一区在线不卡| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 人妖另类综合视频网站| 精品少妇人妻成人一区二区| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 67194熟妇人妻欧美日韩| 一本色道久久东京热| 国产主播精品一区二区| 张家口市| 日韩欧美国产丝袜视频| 高清免费毛片| 国产精品美女被遭强扒开双腿| 少妇高潮紧爽免费观看| 国产片三级视频播放| 青青草免费激情自拍视频| 欧美1区二区三区公司| 欧美一区二区三区久久综合| 亚洲成年网站|