亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Palestine announces diplomatic campaign to confront U.S. "pro-Israel" peace plan

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-21 23:54:51|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      RAMALLAH, April 21 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Malki announced on Sunday the launch of a Palestinian diplomatic campaign to confront the U.S. Deal of the Century aimed to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

      According to al-Malki, the campaign would begin by sending a message of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to the world leaders to secure their support for the Palestinian stand on the U.S.-proposed Middle East peace plan.

      Abbas will soon address the foreign ministers of the European Union to mobilize European and international support against the U.S. deal, he said.

      The Palestinian president would call for holding an international peace conference, putting an end to all unilateral measures and abiding by international legitimacy and UN resolutions, al-Malki added.

      U.S. President Donald Trump's envoy for international negotiations Jason Greenblatt hinted that his country's peace plan would not include a two-state solution on the 1967 borders.

      According to Israeli public radio, Greenblatt warned that the Palestinians and Israelis would miss an opportunity if they refused to negotiate, especially the Palestinians, saying the two sides would be satisfied with some parts of the plan and not with others.

      The Palestinians, however, have refused any American plan to resolve the conflict with Israel, saying the plan is undermining their rights and preventing the establishment of a Palestinian state on the 1967 borders and with East Jerusalem as its capital.

      Wael Abu Yousif, executive committee member of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), denounced Greenblatt's statement, saying the United States has always been "a partner" of Israel in being hostile to the Palestinians and their rights.

      The United States has recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel without acknowledging the two-state solution, gave a green light to the settlement expansion in the West Bank to prevent the establishment of an independent Palestinian state, he noted.

      The Palestinian Authority has refused to contact the U.S. government since Trump announced in December 2017 the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and relocation of the U.S. embassy in Israel to the city.

      "The statements of U.S. envoy Greenblatt are totally rejected, and the Palestinian side is not subject to any American or Israeli threats," said Saleh Rafat, a member of PLO Executive Committee.

      In addition, the Palestinian Foreign Ministry said in a statement that Greenblatt's remarks "have nothing to do with what could be called a peace plan."

      "Any plan or proposal or deal not built on the basis of a two-state solution is doomed to fail" and will be rejected by the Palestinians and countries around the world, said the statement obtained by Xinhua.

      The United States has so far not offered any details about the Deal of the Century peace plan, but two days ago, the U.S. presidential advisor Jared Kushner said the plan is expected to be published in June, after the month of Ramadan and the formation of government in Israel.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521379963741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲第一av男人的天堂| 国产一区二区三区视频了| 欧美成人午夜免费影院| 激情一区二区三区视频| 日本一区二区三区专区| 夜精品a一区二区三区| 亚洲爆码一区二区三区| 日本新japanese乱熟| 最新精品国产自偷在自线| 亚洲欧美偷国产日韩| 日本亚洲欧美在线观看| 青青草视频在线观看播放| 国产好吊看视频在线观看| 亚洲—本道中文字幕久久66| 国产婷婷丁香五月麻豆| 国产码欧美日韩高清综合一区| 国产一区二区精品丝袜| 久久福利青草精品资源| 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 日韩精品国产另类专区| 午夜人妻中文字幕福利| 国产亚洲无码1024| 亚洲精品在线+在线播放| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 人妻无码系列一区二区三区| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区 | 亚洲大尺度视频在线看| 亚洲乱码一区AV春药高潮| 潮喷失禁大喷水av无码| 国产一区二区久久久| 精品国产福利久久久| 中文字幕人妻丝袜诱惑| 精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 熟女少妇人妻中文字幕| 亚洲精品综合在线影院| 成人动漫久久| 灵石县| 91短视频在线播放| 一区二区三区高清视频国产女人|