亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll from Sri Lanka's multiple blasts rises to 290: police

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-22 12:15:05|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      (SPOT NEWS)SRI LANKA-NEGOMBO-BLASTS

      Ambulances are seen outside a hospital in Negombo, north of Colombo, Sri Lanka, April 21, 2019. (Xinhua/Samila)

      COLOMBO, April 22 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from the multiple explosions which shook Sri Lanka on Sunday has risen to 290, while over 500 have been injured, the police said Monday.

      Earlier reports put the number of casualties at 228, with 450 wounded in the nine attacks that occurred at three churches and four hotels across the country on Sunday.

      The Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority said Sunday evening in a statement that 32 foreigners were among those killed.

      Police Spokesperson, SP Ruwan Gunasekara said 24 suspects had been arrested so far and investigations were ongoing to nab more suspects.

      Two of the suspects arrested were nabbed from Dambulla in the Central Province on Monday morning, the spokesperson said.

      Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe said all arrested were local citizens.

      President Maithripala Sirisena, who was abroad when the attacks happened, called a meeting of the National Security Council early on Monday.

      Police investigation into the bombings will examine reports that the intelligence community failed to detect or warn of possible suicide attacks before the violence, according to local media reports.

      Gunasekara said the islandwide curfew which was imposed indefinitely from Sunday afternoon was lifted on Monday morning and public transport has resumed to normal.

      However, schools would remain closed on Monday and Tuesday.

      Security had been beefed across the country and tight security would remain in place, the police said.

      People were advised to remain cautious.

      An improvised pipe bomb discovered close to Colombo's main airport was successfully defused by the Sri Lanka airforce, police said Monday.

      The "homemade" pipe bomb had been found late Sunday on a road leading towards the main terminal.

      The attacks started Sunday morning as explosions were reported from the St. Anthony's Church in Kochchikade in capital Colombo and another from the St. Sebastians Church in Negombo, in the outskirts of the capital.

      A third explosion was reported from the Zion Church in Batticaloa, in the east.

      Explosions were also reported from three star-class hotels in Colombo while on Sunday afternoon an explosion was reported from a hotel, opposite the zoo in Dehiwala, in Colombo and another from a housing complex in Dematagoda, in Colombo.

      The attacks marked the most deadly violence in Sri Lanka since a bloody civil war ended 10 years ago.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next   >>|

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379980781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费观看又色又爽又湿的软件| 人妻少妇看A偷人无码电影| 日本一区不卡高清在线观看| 色999欧美日韩| 久久久www成人免费无遮挡大片| 久久综合色播五月男人的天堂| 最新高清无码专区| 欧美日本视频一区| 久久99国产亚洲高清| av无码一区二区大桥久未| 日韩天堂视频| 少妇一级aa一区二区三区片| 精品欧洲AV无码一区二区免费| 麻豆av一区二区三区久久| 县级市| 欧美刺激午夜性久久久久久久| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂| 精品国产乱码久久久久久 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文二区| 国产免费av片在线播放| 云林县| 久热re在线视频精品免费| 免费无码高潮流白浆视频| 国产好吊看视频在线观看| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 国产熟女丰满老熟女熟妇| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av | 在线免费不卡av网站一区| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 国产精品99久久久精品无码 | 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 欧美另类亚洲一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆本色| 中文字幕在线观看乱码一区| 国产综合有码无码中文字幕| 国内最真实的xxxx人伦| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 国产精品一区二区日韩精品| 人与禽交av在线播放| 国产美女精品自在线拍免费| 看全色黄大色大片免费久久久 |