亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Int'l community calls for restraint, talks after coup attempt in Venezuela

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-01 16:46:40|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIJING, May 1 (Xinhua) -- In his address to the nation on Tuesday night, Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro claimed the "coup" led by opposition leader Juan Guaido had been defeated.

      Nevertheless, world leaders urged restraint and political settlement by Venezuela's political parties as the uprising has aroused concern worldwide.

      THWARTED UPRISING

      On Tuesday, Venezuelan opposition leader Guaido, who had proclaimed himself as Venezuela's interim president, reportedly called on the Venezuelan people and military to take to the streets to overthrow Maduro.

      In response, Maduro tweeted that military commanders from all regions and defense areas of the country have "expressed their loyalty to the people, the Constitution and the country."

      Later in the day, Venezuelan Defense Minister Vladimir Padrino Lopez said security forces had succeeded in frustrating an attempted coup thanks to "intelligence" work, describing the scale of the rebellion as "very small" and "insignificant."

      In a televised address on Tuesday night, Maduro declared that the "coup" had been defeated and called on other countries "which continue to support the coup opposition" to rectify their positions.

      GLOBAL REACTIONS

      United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Tuesday called for "maximum restraint" in Venezuela to avoid violence and restore calm.

      "The secretary-general urges all sides to exercise maximum restraint and he appeals to all stakeholders to avoid any violence and take immediate steps to restore calm," Guterres' spokesman Stephane Dujarric told a daily briefing.

      Also on Tuesday, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the Venezuelan crisis should be resolved via a responsible negotiation process without preconditions.

      "We call on all sides to renounce the use of violence. It is important to avoid disorder and bloodshed," the statement read.

      Any actions should be taken exclusively within the confines of the law, in strict conformity with the Constitution and without destructive interference from outside the country, the ministry said.

      Meanwhile, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday condemned the coup attempt, tweeting, "As a country which has experienced the negative consequences caused by coups, we condemn the coup bid in Venezuela."

      The United States, the first country to recognize Guaido and one that openly seeks to depose Maduro, has renewed its support to the Venezuelan opposition.

      U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted that he was closely monitoring the situation in Venezuela, while Vice President Mike Pence and State Secretary Mike Pompeo have both demonstrated their support for Guaido via Twitter.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001380272521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产极品喷水视频| 日韩女优中文字幕在线| 亚洲AV无码日韩综合欧亚| 精品久久久久久国产潘金莲| 中文字幕成熟丰满的人妻| 久久无码高潮喷水免费看| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 亚洲啪啪精品一区二区的| 免费一级毛片不卡在线播放| 国产一区二区三区在线免费观看| 嫩江县| 久久国产综合精品欧美| 亚洲av无码专区在线厂| 日本道色综合久久影院| 天天干天天日夜夜操| 成人黄网站免费永久在线观看| 极品美女尤物嫩模啪啪| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 97久久精品人人澡人人爽| 99久久久无码国产精品性男 | 人妻 日韩精品 中文字幕| 亚洲综合伦理| 国产人成在线免费视频| 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看| 麻豆精品三级国产国语| 精品一二区| 亚洲色老汉AV无码专区最| 一区二区三区不人妻无码| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲人妻中文字幕乱码在线| 国产色系视频在线观看| 国产69精品久久久久9999不卡| 日韩精品夜色二区91久久久| 青青草视频在线观看视频网站| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 免费看的一级毛片| 国产成人一区二区三区久久精品| 日本在线观看视频一区二区三区| 欧美亚洲日韩国产人成在线播放| 久久国产成人精品国产成人亚洲| 人妻精品一区二区免费|