亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      SpaceX says Crew Dragon capsule destroyed in ground test

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-03 05:37:46|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, May 2 (Xinhua) -- SpaceX confirmed on Thursday that its Crew Dragon capsule was destroyed during an engine test last month, possibly causing a drag to the company's plan to bring astronauts into space this year.

      On April 20, an anomaly occurred during a testing of the Crew Dragon's abort engines at a landing zone of Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, but the private space company hadn't clarified whether the capsule, launched successfully into space in an unmanned mission in March, was destroyed or not, until Thursday.

      Before firing the abort engines, "there was an anomaly and the vehicle was destroyed," said Hans Koenigsmann, vice president of Build and Flight Reliability at SpaceX at a press conference to brief the company's planned cargo launch mission on Friday.

      Koenigsmann said initial data indicated that the anomaly occurred during the activation of the engine SuperDraco, but he said he didn't believe the engines themselves caused the accident. He also said it's too early to identify the cause of the mishap.

      The accident may delay SpaceX and the U.S. space agency NASA's plan to launch astronauts to the International Space Station by the end of year.

      Before the anomaly, SpaceX planned to have a "launch abort" test with the damaged Crew Dragon vehicle in summer. Now it had to use a new one and Koenigsmann said more crew Dragons are being built.

      "It's certainly not great news overall, but I hope we can recover," said Koenigsmann.

      The accident also affected the upcoming cargo flight, since the reusable first stage of Flacon 9 rocket that will bring cargo Dragon to the International Space Station was previously scheduled to land back to the landing zone. Now, it will land on a drone ship off the coast instead.

      NASA contracted SpaceX and Boeing to bring American astronauts to the space lab with the U.S.-made spacecraft.

      Boeing's launch plan also encountered multiple delays. The first unmanned test flight of Boeing's Starliner spacecraft was delayed from April to August, and it was only "a working date" yet to be confirmed.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001380302201
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 先锋资源久久| 久久精品日本美女视频| 国产成人综合久久久久久| 欧美激情内射喷水高潮| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线看片| 在线视频亚洲欧美| 亚洲综合久久一本久道| 日本一区二区三区中文字幕最新| 永久免费的拍拍拍网站| 少妇仑乱a毛片无码| 久久黄色免费偷拍尿尿| 日本免费播放一区二区三区视频| 日韩在线手机专区av| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载 | 欧美乱人伦中文字幕在线| 精品人妻少妇一区二区中文字幕| 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 日本国产一区二区三区在线观看| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区 | 在线人妻无码一区二区| 丰满少妇女裸体bbw| 国产网红无码精品视频| 亚洲无码视频一区:| 免费国产在线精品三区| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片| 成人免费视频自偷自拍| 国产不卡一区在线视频| 久久丫精品忘忧草西安产品| 久久亚洲精品三级影片| 亚洲精品高清av在线播放| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 无码无套少妇毛多18pxxxx| av网站免费线看| 久久这里只有精品日本| 亚欧乱色束缚一区二区三区 | 欧美性高清视频免费看www| 中文字幕无码高清一区二区三区| 国产美女胸大一区二区三区| 无码av不卡免费播放| 午夜毛片午夜女人喷潮视频|