亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Renewed Houthi shelling hits Red Sea mills in Yemen's Hodeidah

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-10 05:44:45|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, May 9 (Xinhua) -- Fighters of the Houthis group renewed their shelling against the Red Sea Mills in the war-torn western port city of Hodeidah on Thursday, causing damages to the grain facility, a military spokesman told Xinhua.

      "The Houthi fighters launched a random mortar shelling on the Red Sea Mills in Hodeidah despite the cease-fire in the city," said Waddah Dubaish, spokesman for joint pro-government forces in the country's western coast.

      He said that serious damages affected one of the silos containing tons of grain, causing a fire that destroyed large quantities of grain at the facility.

      The military spokesman added that the Houthi shelling took place at the time when several millers were present and working for the re-operation of the grain facility under the supervision of the World Food Program (WFP).

      He explained that "the Red Sea Mills employees, who have been working since last Sunday, for maintenance and rehabilitation of the facility, stopped working after the bombing, and were about to leave for their safety."

      Last Friday, an international team of seven experts began a visit to the war-torn province of Hodeidah, in preparation for restarting the Red Sea Mills operations, which have been stalled since last September.

      The UN team accompanied by workers and millers managed to gain access to the government-controlled grain facility located near the military frontlines with the Houthis on the southern outskirts of Hodeidah last Sunday.

      The Saudi-backed Yemeni government forces repeatedly accuse the Houthi gunmen of shelling the Red Sea Mills more than once during the past months.

      In February, a team from the WFP and several organizations visited the Red Sea Mills for the first time since last September after being inaccessible because of the military conflict raging in Hodeidah.

      The Red Sea Mills belong to Yemen's private sector and hold 51,000 metric tons of grain, which is enough to feed more than 3.7 million people for a month.

      The WFP has also a number of warehouses filled with large amounts of grain at the Red Sea Mills in Hodeidah.

      The Iran-allied Houthi rebels control the city while the Saudi-backed government troops have advanced to the southeastern outskirts.

      Hodeidah is the key lifeline entry point for the country's most food imports and humanitarian aid. The four-year grinding war has pushed over 20 million people to the verge of starvation.

      Yemeni warring parties reached a peace deal on Hodeidah in December last year as a first step toward brokering a comprehensive political solution.

      Sporadic breaches are daily recorded in Hodeidah as the two belligerent sides failed to withdraw their forces in accordance with an agreement reached in the Swedish capital Stockholm.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521380467561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产欧美日韩在线观看一区二区三区| 国产精品专区一区二区av免费看| 成人av在线日韩一区| 久久久老熟女一区二区三区| 人妻少妇人人丰满视频网站| 亚洲传媒av一区二区三区 | 91在线区啪国自产网页| 97免费在线观看视频| 日本肥老熟妇在线观看| 日韩成人精品一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区中文字幕最新| 中国人妻沙发上喷白将av| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品有坂深雪 | av无码a在线观看| 天天爽天天爽夜夜爽毛片| 9丨精品国产高清自在线看| 九九99国产精品视频| 三级特黄60分钟在线播放电影| 欧美二区视频| 亚洲一区二区观看网站| 日本中文字幕一区二区视频| 丁香色欲久久久久久综合网| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 人妻被猛烈进入中文字幕| 欧洲成人一区二区三区| 麻豆精品一区二区视频在线| 国产91一区二这在线播放| 精品久久人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 亚洲国产精品一区二区成人片| 亚洲一区二区三区日韩精品四区| 久久精品久久免费懂色| 中日无码精品一区二区三区| chinese国产hd中国熟女| 亚洲va欧美va人人爽夜夜嗨| 亚洲一区二区三区av在线免费| 亚洲自拍av一区二区| 人妻少妇人人丰满视频网站| 国内精品国语自产拍在线观看91 | 伊香蕉大综综综合久久|