亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      World Cup hopeful Australia extend contract with Milicic for 2020 Olympic campaign

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-10 16:55:54|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      CANBERRA, May 10 (Xinhua) -- Ante Milicic plans to name the 23 players for the Women's World Cup in France next week and will remain as the head coach of the Australia's women's national team until the completion of 2020 Olympics campaign after a one-year contract extension was finalized on Friday.

      According to a statement from Football Federation Australia (FFA), Milicic, who took charge of the women's national football team in February shortly before the inaugural Cup of Nations, will oversee Australia's bid to qualify for Tokyo 2020 early next year, and, if successful, will guide the nicknamed Matildas to the 12-team tournament in Japan.

      One of Milicic's assistant coaches, Ivan Jolic, has also had his contract extended for the same period.

      "There is no greater privilege than leading an Australian national team, so I am honored to serve the Matildas for a further 12 months," Milicic said to FFA website.

      "The continuity this will foster can only benefit the belief and preparation leading into the women's world cup campaign in France, but more importantly I think it demonstrates the deep belief that I have in this special group of players," he said.

      Under new head coach Milicic, who replaced Alen Stajcic after the latter was sacked in January over allegations of his creating a toxic environment with the team despite a sixth-place world ranking, the Matildas extended their good form and claimed the Cup of Nations in March by beating New Zealand 2-0, South Korea 4-1 and Argentina 3-0 (all teams bound for June's World Cup) in a row.

      The first trophy under the new coach also boosted the Matildas' confidence to fight for the trophy of the world cup.

      "Of course we can win it," Milicic told Fox Sports News in February. "Our best record so far has been the quarterfinals. There are quite a few countries that will feel they can go all the way to the final. We need to be as best prepared as possible, which I know we will be."

      Milicic will next week name his 23-player squad for this June's FIFA Women's World Cup in France, and from May 19 will be in camp in Turkey with his selections as the Matildas prepare for their Group C opponents Italy, Brazil, and Jamaica.

      Before the first match, Australia will play the Netherlands in a pre-cup friendly in Eindhoven on June 1.

      The 2019 Women's World Cup France will take place from June 7-July 7, featuring 24 teams contesting 52 matches.

      The Chinese women's national team are placed in Group B, along with South Africa, two-time world champions Germany, and Spain.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261380488001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 亚洲成a人片在线观看www | 在线午夜精品自拍小视频| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| 在线一区二区三区观看视频| 浠水县| 成年奭片免费观看视频天天看| 日本高清免费不卡视频| 福利体验试看120秒| 免费观看成人稀缺视频在线播放| 免费视频这里是精品视频| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠9| 亚洲国产欧美日韩精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV乱码一区二区三区香蕉 | 日韩欧美一区二区三区永久免费| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 久久黄色激情精品网站| 亚洲国产成人无码影院| 日韩在线视频网站| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸 | 亚洲AV无码专区国产H小说| 国产精品成熟老妇女| 日本中出熟女一区二区| 久久久久久久国产精品电影| 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂 | 女女互磨互喷水高潮les呻吟| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合v| 人妻一区二区三区免费看| 日本免费一区二区三区在线看| 国产精品久久久福利| 国产综合无码一区二区色蜜蜜| 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区| 国产精品99精品一区二区三区∴| 欧美午夜视频在线| 2021国产乱人伦在线播放| 美女视频永久黄网站免费观看国产| 色综合久久精品中文字幕| 国产11一12周岁女毛片| 久久婷婷国产综合精品| 中文字幕久久精品一二三区| 亚洲第一免费播放区|