亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemeni gov't calls for int'l stance against Houthi attacks on Red Sea mills in Hodeidah

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-11 03:28:33|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, May 10 (Xinhua) -- The Saudi-backed Yemeni government on Friday called on the international community to take a firm stance against repeated attacks from the Houthi rebels on the Red Sea mills in Hodeidah city, state-run Saba News Agency reported.

      "Houthi shelling on the Red Sea mills in Hodeidah is considered a terrorist crime that violated all humanitarian laws and principles," said Abdul-Raqeeb Fatih, Yemen's local administration minister, in a statement.

      "This crime committed by the Houthis requires an urgent intervention from the international community to confront such repeated terrorist attacks against the relief operations in Yemen," added Fatih, who also chairs Yemen's High Relief Committee.

      The Yemeni minister pointed out that the Houthi fighters launched random attacks against the Red Sea mills more than five times during the past three months.

      On Thursday, Houthi fighters renewed their shelling against the Red Sea mills in the war-torn port city of Hodeidah, causing damage to the grain facility, according to Waddah Dubaish, spokesman of the joint pro-government forces.

      The spokesman said the Houthi shelling came when several millers were working for the re-operation of the grain facility under the supervision of the World Food Program (WFP).

      The Red Sea mills belong to Yemen's private sector and hold 51,000 metric tons of grain, which is enough to feed more than 3.7 million people for a month.

      The WFP also has a number of warehouses used for storing large amounts of grains at the same Red Sea mills facility in Hodeidah.

      The Iran-allied Houthi rebels control the city while the Saudi-backed government troops have advanced to its southeastern outskirts.

      Hodeidah is the key lifeline entry point for Yemen's most food imports and humanitarian aid. The four-year grinding war has pushed over 20 million people to the verge of starvation.

      Yemeni warring parties reached a peace deal on Hodeidah in December last year as the first step toward a comprehensive political solution.

      Sporadic breaches, however, are daily recorded in Hodeidah as the two sides failed to withdraw their forces in accordance with the agreement reached in the Swedish capital of Stockholm.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521380494911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码久久精品成人| 国产区图片区小说区亚洲区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 久久亚洲国产成人亚| 欧美视频精品免费播放| 日韩高清免费一码二码三码| 日韩人妻少妇中文字幕av| 国产好片日本一区二区三区四区| 亚洲中文字幕黄色小视频| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 日本熟妇hdsex视频| 99热这里有精品| 亚洲国产成人A精品不卡在线| 久久久诱惑一区二区三区| 色综合久久五月天久久久| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 亚洲男人av香蕉爽爽爽爽| 国产高清精品在线播放| 亚洲男人综合久久综合天堂| 亚洲变态另类色图天堂网| 久久综合一本中文字幕| 制服丝袜第10页综合| 天天在线看无码AV片| 亚洲精品成人片在线播放| 国产美女直播一区二区| 亚洲免费一区二区三区视频| 国内精品伊人久久久久av一坑 | 男女男免费视频网站国产| 国产伦精品一区二区亚洲| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 免费毛片性天堂| 国产精彩刺激对白视频| 国产精品手机在线亚洲| 国产肉体XXXX裸体784大胆| 韩国美女主播国产三级| 日本久久久免费高清| 国产白袜脚足j棉袜在线观看| 久久精品国产精品一区二区 | 综合激情中文字幕一区二区| 996热re视频精品视频这里|