亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN, AU urge South Sudan rivals not to delay forming unity gov't again

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-13 20:29:22|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, May 13 (Xinhua) -- There should be no further delay in forming a new unity government in South Sudan beyond the six-month extension period, the UN, African Union (AU) and east African bloc Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) have told parties to the fragile 2018 peace pact.

      A joint UN-AU-IGAD delegation led by UN Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations Jean-Pierre Lacroix concluded a two-day visit to the conflict-torn east African country on Saturday to push for the implementation of the September 2018 peace deal.

      The team said while they remain supportive of the six-month extension, the rival groups in South Sudan should redouble efforts in implementing the pact and avoid further delays.

      Lacroix urged the warring factions to use the six-month period to move the pact forward and end the crisis facing the world's youngest nation.

      "Our purpose is to be supportive so that the next six-month after this extension of the pre-transitional period will be used to generate substantial advances in the implementation of the peace agreement, in the improvement of the lives of millions and millions of South Sudanese," Lacroix said.

      "We wanted also to say quite clearly that this extension should be the last one. We are expecting the parties now to do every effort possible, every sacrifice, so that we have the transitional government in place next November," said Smail Chergui, AU Commissioner for Peace and Security.

      Signatories to the 2018 peace agreement on May 3 agreed to extend formation of the transitional government by six months following delays in the implementation of the pact.

      But South Sudan's President Salva Kiir last week called for one-year delay instead, arguing that the six months may not be enough to implement the outstanding issues such as security arrangements that continue to threaten the fragile peace deal.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013 and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 collapsed following renewed violence in the capital Juba in July 2016.

      Under the 2018 peace deal, opposition leader Riek Machar will once again be reinstated as Kiir's deputy.

      Ismail Wais, IGAD special envoy to South Sudan, said more challenges awaits the peace deal in the coming months, urging the signatories to join hands and bring lasting peace to South Sudan.

      "We have a lot to do and a long way to go. We are not at the end of the process. In fact, we are starting with very challenging activities," Wais said.

      "We still urge the political parties, the mechanisms, also to do the rest at their level best to implement this process so that at least the people of South Sudan deserve what they really earned and that is, at least, peace in this country," he added.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001380552891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕人妻日韩精品| 国产一级黄色片在线观看| 人妻丝袜中文字幕久久| 欧美h久免费女| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 最近2019年日本中文字幕免费| 成人午夜视频在线观看高清| 国产精品一区二区三级| 亚洲精品无码不卡| 色妺妺av爽爽影院| 亚洲中文无码精品久久不卡| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av在线| 91爱爱视频| 又污又黄又无遮挡网站| 丰满少妇又紧又爽视频| 日本熟妇精品一区二区三区| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠 | 北条麻妃精品一区二区三区| 国产乱码字幕精品高清av| 子洲县| 国产亚洲欧美在线播放网站| 丰满少妇在线观看网站| 97r久久精品国产99国产精| 最新永久免费AV网站| 97在线视频免费| 国产午夜福利小视频合集| 另类国产ts人妖合集| 贡嘎县| 精品免费久久久久国产一区| 影音先锋人妻av中文字幕久久| 亚洲成AV人无码中文字幕| 鲜城| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡| 国产盗摄老熟女视频一区二区三区| 99国产精品国产高清一区二区 | 亚洲欧美综合区自拍另类| 蜜桃av夺取一区二区三区| 亚洲av高清在线观看三区| 国产艳妇av在线出轨| 制服丝袜无码每日更新|