亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN looks to official verification of Yemen rebel withdrawals from Red Sea ports

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-14 08:10:42|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, May 13 (Xinhua) -- With the first rebel redeployment in the demilitarization plan for Red Sea ports in Yemen, a United Nations spokesman said on Monday that the focus now is on removal of military materials and de-mining before official verification of the withdrawals.

      Over the weekend, occupiers of the principal port of Hodeidah and the two minor ports of Salif and Ras Issa withdrew, and the coast guard took up security responsibilities, said Farhan Haq, deputy spokesman for UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

      All three ports were monitored simultaneously by UN teams, Haq said.

      On Friday, Lt. Gen. Michael Lollesgaard, chair of the Redeployment Coordination Committee (RCC) in Yemen, said the redeployment is the first practical step on the ground since the conclusion of the Hodeidah Agreement in Sweden in December.

      He said the withdrawal must be followed by "the committed, transparent and sustained actions of the parties to fully deliver on their obligations."

      On Sunday, he reported that the first day of the redeployment of Ansar Allah rebel forces from the three ports on Saturday went in accordance with agreed plans, Haq said. The formal verification by the UN of the first redeployment will take place at the three ports on Tuesday.

      Lollesgaard said withdrawal is the first part of the agreed concept for phase one of the broader redeployments in Hodeidah itself, in accordance with the Stockholm Agreement.

      The Government of Yemen has expressed commitment to deliver their part of phase one when requested by the UN, the spokesman said. Consultations on the next steps of the accord are continuing.

      Lollesgaard is expected to report in a video conference call to the UN Security Council later this week, Haq said.

      UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Mark Lowcock has warned nearly half the population of Yemen, more than 28 million people, is threatened with famine.

      Humanitarian officials also said the wheat stored in silos of the Red Sea Mills in Hodeidah port could feed 5.7 million people for a month. The silos were inaccessible until last month, but the surrounding area was mined and littered with unexploded ordinance that had to be carefully removed before the mills could be worked.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261380564681
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 土默特右旗| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 一区二区中文字幕av| 国产精品呻吟久久av| 亚洲男人天堂2018| 一级毛片网| av一区二区三区亚洲| 久久国产亚洲精品超碰热| 精品国精品国产自在久国产应用| 国产漂亮白嫩美女在线观看| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 看全色黄大色大片免费久久久 | 亚洲色欲色欲www在线播放 | 男女啪啪高潮激烈免费版| 色综合欧美五月俺也去| 国产剧情女孩操大逼视频| 亚洲国产精品中文字幕日韩| 丝袜人妻无码中文字幕综合网| 性videos欧美熟妇hdx| 国产亚洲精品福利在线| 国产一级a爱做片一女多男| 久久婷婷国产精品简爱av | 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 国产午夜51tv福利在线 | 国产日产亚洲系列av| 国产精品后入内射视频| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 国产一精品一av一免费| 国产精品福利在线观看无码卡| 青春草在线视频精品| 久久精品国产亚洲Av无码偷窍| 亚洲欧洲一区二区免费| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放| 国产精品亚洲午夜不卡| 欧美精品在线免费| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人| 亚洲va欧美va人人爽夜夜嗨| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费| 久久久久88色偷偷|