亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      More than 60 arrested in Sri Lanka over violent clashes

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-14 22:32:05|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose
      SRI LANKA-NORTH WESTERN PROVINCE-VIOLENCE-AFTERMATH?

      People stand in front of a house damaged during the violent clashes in North Western Province, Sri Lanka, May 14, 2019. Over 60 people have been arrested over the violent clashes which erupted in Sri Lanka on Monday, the Police said in a statement Tuesday. A local radical group, named the National Thawheed Jammath, has been blamed for the attacks. (Xinhua/Gayan Sameera)

      COLOMBO, May 14 (Xinhua) -- Over 60 people have been arrested over the violent clashes which erupted in Sri Lanka on Monday, the Police said in a statement Tuesday.

      Police Spokesperson SP Ruwan Gunasekara said that several people were being questioned and 33 out of those arrested had been further remanded.

      Gunasekara said that a curfew would be re-imposed for the second consecutive night across the island which would begin from 9 p.m. local time Tuesday to 4 a.m. Wednesday. This was done to prevent further clashes.

      A curfew in the Gampaha District, in the outskirts of the capital which was severely affected by the violent clashes on Monday was re-imposed from 7 p.m. Tuesday to 6 a.m. Wednesday.

      Police said a curfew which had been in place across the north western province on Tuesday had been lifted at 4 p.m. Tuesday for two hours. Police said the curfew was re-imposed again from 6 p.m. and would be lifted at 6 a.m. Wednesday.

      The North Western province was also severely affected by the violent clashes.

      Security remained heightened across the island since Monday as several Muslim mosques, houses and businesses were burnt and damaged by angry mobs.

      The clashes killed one person.

      Fears of ethnic violence have been growing in Sri Lanka following the terror attacks on April 21, which killed over 250 people and injured 500 others.

      A local radical group, named the National Thawheed Jammath, has been blamed for the attacks.

      Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe, in a special statement released Monday evening, urged people to remain calm and adhere to the laws.

      He said security forces had been entrusted with maintaining law and order and he requested the public to abide by their instructions to ensure peace is maintained.

      Wickremesinghe on Tuesday morning visited Kuliyapitiya in the Kurunegala District which was one of the towns affected by the violence, to meet with the affected people and discuss measures to ensure their security.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001380582401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 句容市| 色综合夜夜嗨亚洲一二区| 久久精品熟女不卡av高清| 亚洲一区二区国产日韩| 久久这里只有精品日本| 中文亚洲AV片在线观看无码| 精品国精品无码自拍自在线 | 蜜桃视频中文在线观看| 国产日韩三级| 国产精品理论片| 两个人看www在线视频| av手机在线天堂网| 亚洲视频在线观看青青草| 国产情色一区二区三区| 无码伊人久久大蕉中文无码| 国产亚洲精品久久19p| 亚洲日本中文字幕在线| 国产成年无码aⅴ片在线观看| 人妖另类综合视频网站| 久久av一区二区三区播放| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 国产精品一区二区三密桃| 久久久精品国产亚洲av日韩| 宽甸| 国产精品98福利小视频| 国语对白爽死我了| 黄色一级片免费观看| 免费在线观看一区二区 | 国产精品美女黄色av| 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 青青青国产精品一区二区| 国内自拍视频在线观看| 女同另类激情在线三区| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 少妇搡bbbb搡bbb搡野外| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 漳浦县| 中国精品久久久久国产| 成人无码视频| 国产成人自拍视频在线免费|