亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      12 killed as battles continue in southern Yemen

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-16 05:12:47|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, May 15 (Xinhua) -- Battles raging between the Yemeni government forces and the Houthis continued in the country's southern province of al-Dhalea, leaving five soldiers and seven rebels killed on Wednesday, a military official told Xinhua.

      The pro-government forces continued in confronting the Houthi rebels who insist on advancing toward al-Dhalea province, leaving five soldiers killed following hours of fighting in the area, said the local military official, who asked to remain anonymous.

      Houthis desperately tried to advance further to seize government-controlled sites in Qataba district to the northwestern part of al-Dhalea, but faced fierce resistance from the army soldiers, the source said.

      "The army forces air-covered by airstrikes from the Saudi-led coalition lost five soldiers in the ongoing battle with the Houthi rebels in area," he said.

      He added that Houthis carried out artillery shelling against the government forces after losing around seven of their rebel fighters in the same battles.

      According to information gathered from military sources earlier in the day, scores of pro-government soldiers backed by pick-ups equipped with heavy machine guns arrived in Qataba and began confronting Houthis.

      On Tuesday, UN Special Envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths tweeted that he is deeply concerned about the ongoing escalation of conflict in Dhale, and urged all parties to exercise utmost restraint.

      The UN envoy said that any military escalation risks a setback in the progress towards peace in Yemen.

      Both warring sides continued to mobilize large numbers of fighters to the frontlines in al-Dhalea amid non-stop armed confrontations taking place since weeks ago in the southern region.

      Last month, scores of Houthi fighters launched a series of intense armed attacks on the positions of government forces and succeeded in seizing the district of Al Husha in the west of al-Dhalea.

      The areas in the north and west of the government-controlled al-Dhalea have been witnessing continuous fighting between government forces and Houthi fighters for four years.

      Yemen has been plagued by a civil war since late 2014 after Houthi rebels revolted and forced the internationally-recognized government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi into exile.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091380615701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕精品久久久久久直播| 永久黄网站色视频免费| 日韩人妻少妇中文字幕| 中文字幕乱码人妻综合二区三区| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 日本午夜按摩在线观看| 亚洲无线码1区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲综合在线最大成人| 爆乳无码AV国内| 亚洲国产免费av网站| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 一本一道波多野结衣av黑人| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区免费| 女同av在线观看网站| 91探花国产综合在线精品| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| а√天堂+地址+在线| 凌云县| 亚洲午夜久久久久中文字幕久 | 熟女俱乐部五十路六十路| 在线免费不卡av网站一区| 日本不卡一区二区高清中文| 18+内射| 国内精品久久久久影院免费| 亚洲日韩精品AⅤ片无码富二代 | 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段| www.91在线播放| 亚洲VR永久无码一区| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 高中女无套中出17p| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品 | 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 91青青草在线观看视频| 爱如潮水在线观看视频| 久久亚洲国产精品日日av夜夜 | 久久99精品波多结衣一区| 欧美人与动人物姣配xxxx| 国产成人无码精品久久久免费| 平阳县|