亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Man. City midfielder Fernandinho earns Brazil recall for Copa America

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-18 03:34:09|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      RIO DE JANEIRO, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Manchester City midfielder Fernandinho returned to Brazil's squad on Friday for the first time since last year's FIFA World Cup as head coach Tite chose experience ahead of youth for the Copa America.

      Fernandinho, 34, was one of four holding midfielders named in the 23-man squad, joining Real Madrid's Casemiro, Barcelona's Arthur and Napoli's Allan.

      His inclusion came despite heavy criticism of his performances in Brazil's ill-fated 2014 and 2018 World Cup campaigns. It also came at the expense of 25-year-old Fabinho, who has been a key figure in Liverpool's progress to the UEFA Champions League final.

      "Fernandinho knows what we expect, he knows his responsibility," Tite told a news conference. "Fabinho is in great form. It was very difficult. They are playing at the top level and it hurts a coach to choose but that's my job."

      Tite also left out Tottenham's Lucas Moura despite the winger's hat-trick in the second leg of the English club's Champions League semifinal defeat of Ajax earlier this month.

      Also overlooked were teenage forward Vinicius Junior, his Real Madrid teammate Marcelo and Chelsea midfielder William.

      Host Brazil's attacking options during the tournament will include Neymar, David Neres, Everton, Richarlison and Roberto Firmino. Gabriel Jesus was also named despite the striker's limited playing time for Manchester City this season.

      Tite said he has yet to decide whether to maintain Neymar as the team captain. The Paris Saint-Germain forward has been embroiled in a series of recent controversies, including a violent clash with a fan after the French Cup final which earned him a three-match ban.

      "I'm going to speak with Neymar first," Tite said. "Not by phone, but personally. I'm not going to say anything about it now because I'll talk with Neymar before I talk with you (the media)."

      The Copa America will be played in five Brazilian cities from June 14 to July 7. Brazil have been drawn in Group A alongside Bolivia, Peru and Venezuela.

      Following is the Brazil squad:

      Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Ederson (Manchester City), Cassio (Corinthians)

      Defenders: Daniel Alves (PSG), Fagner (Corinthians), Filipe Luis (Atletico Madrid), Alex Sandro (Juventus), Miranda (Inter Milan), Thiago Silva (PSG), Marquinhos (PSG), Eder Militao (Porto/Real Madrid)

      Midfielders: Casemiro (Real Madrid), Fernandinho (Manchester City), Arthur (Barcelona), Allan (Napoli), Lucas Paqueta (Milan), Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)

      Forwards: Neymar (PSG), Richarlison (Everton), David Neres (Ajax), Everton (Gremio), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City). Enditem

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001380676581
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人欧美综合在线影院| 亚洲人妻无缓冲av不卡| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 国产免费午夜A无码V视频| 国产麻豆放荡av激情演绎| 国产日韩欧美视频成人| 久久亚洲国产精品婷婷| 青川县| 在线一区二区三区观看视频| 在线免费观看亚洲天堂av| 妺妺窝人体色www在线直播| 小13箩利洗澡无码免费视频| 91免费国产高清观看| 麻花影视在线看电视剧软件| 最近免费中文字幕大全高清大全10| AVtt手机版天堂网国产| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 久久五月精品中文字幕| 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 视频女同久久久一区二区三区| 少妇被搞高潮在线免费观看| 亚洲无码美韩综合| 成人在线视频网站不卡| 国产精品国产午夜免费看福利| 在线视频一区二区三区在线播放| 美女精品国产一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲色婷婷99久久精品 | 完整在线视频免费黄片| 久久道精品一区二区三区| 97精品国产91久久久久久久 | 东丰县| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| 国产高清白浆| 男人的天堂av网站| 亚洲精品国产男人的天堂| 精品国产乱来一区二区三区| 清流县| 国产人澡人澡澡澡人碰视频| 久久无码av三级| 国产精品第三页在线看|