亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Austrian president approves snap election proposed by Kurz

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-19 04:49:59|Editor: Xiaoxia
      Video PlayerClose
      AUSTRIA-VIENNA-SNAP ELECTION-RALLY?

      People gather in front of Ballhausplatz to call for a snap election in Vienna, Austria, May 18, 2019. Austrian Federal President Alexander Van der Bellen approved on Saturday the proposal of holding snap elections after the far-right vice chancellor resigned over an alleged corruption video and effectively led to the collapse of the coalition government. (Xinhua/Guo Chen)

      VIENNA, May 18 (Xinhua) -- Austrian Federal President Alexander Van der Bellen approved on Saturday the proposal of holding snap elections after the far-right vice chancellor resigned over an alleged corruption video and effectively led to the collapse of the coalition government.

      Chancellor Sebastian Kurz announced at a press conference Saturday evening that considering both the Social Democratic Party (SPO) and the Freedom Party (FPO) "are not what our country needs", it is necessary to carry out elections "at the earliest opportunity".

      "In this spirit, I have agreed with Chancellor Kurz about holding an early election," said Van der Bellen at a press conference later this evening.

      The president said that he would meet with the chancellor on Sunday to discuss about how to conduct such an election.

      Kurz on Saturday proposed to President Van der Bellen to hold early elections as soon as possible after his vice-chancellor Heinz-Christian Strache resigned over an alleged corruption video.

      It was a secretly recorded video two German news outlets the Spiegel and the Suddeutsche Zeitung published on Friday that broke hell loose. In the video, the FPO boss and vice-chancellor Heinz-Christian Strache and the FPO's group leader in parliament Johann Gudenus had a conversation with an alleged relative of a Russian "oligarch". The woman offers the FPO politicians support, in return Strache and Gudenus promised to award her state orders.

      "After yesterday's video, I have to say quite honestly, enough is enough," Kurz said.

      Previously, both Strache and Gudenus had resigned from all political offices. The OVP has been governing together with the FPO since 2017.

      "The pictures show a disturbing moral picture, we are not like that, that's just not the way Austria is," said Van der Bellen, and the comments made in the video are a "blatant disrespect to the citizens and I do not tolerate this disrespect."

      Strache had apologized for his behavior documented in the video, but stressed that there had been no illegal and unlawful acts. "Yeah, it was stupid, it was irresponsible and it was a mistake," he admitted. At the same time he spoke of a "deliberate political assassination".

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001380698941
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲天堂av免费在线看| 久久精品一区二区日韩av| 97人妻免费碰视频碰免| 国产高清在线91福利| 国产西西裸体一级黄色大片| 无码啪啪熟妇人妻区| 曰本a∨久久综合久久| 欧洲freexxxx性播放| 亚洲av网站首页在线观看| 日本不卡一区二区高清中文| 亚洲av毛片一区二区三区| 高h秘书不许穿内裤1vh| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 国产成人久久精品77777综合| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 国产亚洲视频在线观看播放| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 国产三级伦理视频在线| 美女污污网站| 久本草在线中文字幕亚洲| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区三区| 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂,| 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 国产在线看不卡一区二区| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 三人交free性欧美| 国产精选一区二区三区| 白丝美女被狂躁免费视频网站| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 国产精品一区成人亚洲| 国产成+人+综合+亚洲专| 日韩少妇人妻vs中文字幕| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 亚洲av国产成人精品区| 囯产精品无码va一区二区| 国语对白爽死我了| 黄页网站在线观看免费视频| 日本一区二区精品在线观看| 成人无码区免费AⅤ片WWW|