亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump threatens "official end" of Iran amid tension

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-20 21:14:14|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIJING, May 20 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump made a fresh threat against Iran in a tweet Sunday.

      "If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran," Trump tweeted on Sunday afternoon.

      The president's new tweet is an escalation of his tough stance on Iran.

      In an interview the FOX News that aired Sunday, Trump said that he will not let Iran have nuclear weapons.

      "I don't want to fight. But you do have situations like Iran, you can't let them have nuclear weapons -- you just can't let that happen," he told Fox News host Steve Hilton.

      Over recent weeks, Washington has ratcheted up pressure against Tehran with a series of sanctions, designations and military threats, following Washington's year-long campaign against Iran after the U.S. exit from the landmark Iran nuclear deal in May last year.

      Also on Sunday, the U.S. Navy announced that it had conducted training exercises in the Arabian Sea.

      The exercises included air-to-air training, steaming in formation and maneuvering, and establishing joint communications to rapidly enable a command and control environment, according to the Navy.

      The chief commander of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) said here on Sunday that the Islamic republic is ready to fend off the U.S. war threats against the country.

      Iran is currently facing threats close to its territory and the IRGC has prepared its resources against the threats, Major General Hossein Salami was quoted as saying on state TV.

      The IRGC commander said that "although enemies are near the Iranian borders, they do not have the will to wage war and are afraid of fighting with the Iranians."

      He stressed that "we are not after war but we are not afraid of war either."

      On Wednesday, the U.S. State Department ordered the non-emergency U.S. employees in both the embassy in Baghdad and the consulate in Erbil to leave Iraq.

      Earlier, the U.S. military said the U.S. forces were on high alert in Iraq and Syria over fears of "imminent threats" from Iran-backed forces in the region.

      The U.S. measures came amid the tense situation in the region after Trump decided not to re-issue the sanctions waivers for major importers to continue buying Iran's oil when they expired in early May.

      On Thursday, Salami vowed to resist the U.S. pressures, saying that the U.S. will fail to crush Iranian resistance.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001380747901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 国产三级视频一区二区| 国内精品久久久久久久久蜜桃| 邵武市| 亚洲美腿丝袜福利一区| 国产午夜精品福利久久| 久久国产综合尤物免费观看| 欧美牲交videossexeso欧美| 亚洲男人的天堂网站| 国产精品无码久久AⅤ人妖| 日本免费一区二区三区在线观看| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频 | 青草伊人久久综在合线亚洲| AV狠狠色超碰丁香婷婷综合久久| 亚洲性69影视| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频 | 国产日韩欧美黄色片免费观看| 嗯啊 不要 啊啊在线日韩a| 一本色道精品久久一区二区三区| 美女窝人体色www网站| 性饥渴的少妇av无码影片| 成人免费无码精品国产电影| 欧美精品久久久久久三级| 夜夜爽无码一区二区三区| 亚洲成人av在线系列| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 国产精品99久久免费| 亚洲国产综合精品久久av| 亚洲一级无码片一区二区三区| 国产在线小视频| 麻豆tv入口在线看| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲妇女av一区二区| 免费观看男人免费桶女人视频| 亚洲中文色欧另类欧美 | 微山县| 亚洲AV秘 片一区二区三区| 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 91亚洲最新国语中文字幕| 国产一区二区丰满熟女人妻| 久久综合精品国产一区|