亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Cyprus plans eight more natural gas drillings in next two years

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-22 04:11:03|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      NICOSIA, May 21 (Xinhua) -- Cyprus's energy plans include eight more drillings in its exclusive economic zone in the next two years, even as Turkey protests that Turkish Cypriots have been left out of the energy planning process, Energy Minister Giorgos Lakkotrypis said on Tuesday.

      The minister did not go into details as to the blocks or the companies which will make the drillings, but said that the targets have been located and drilling will begin before the end of this year or at the beginning of 2020.

      "Eight drillings have been scheduled for the next 24 months. Six exploratory and two confirmatory", said the minister, during a presentation of the work of his ministry from March 2018 through April 2019.

      The only two pending confirmatory drillings is one by ENI-Total in block 6, where a 6-trillion cubic feet capacity field has been discovered, and one by the ExxonMobil-Qatar Petroleum consortium in block 10, where a similar field was found earlier this year.

      Lakkotrypis said that the government is at the final stage of the licensing procedure for block 7, into which extends the natural gas field found in block 6.

      He added that the agreement between France's TOTAL and Italy's ENI does not concern only block 7, noting that they have reached a preliminary agreement setting out their cooperation in other blocks.

      Lakkotrypis further said that next week a development and production plan for the Aphrodite field in block 12 will be discussed during a workshop, while parallel negotiations will be held for a final agreement for the selling of gas.

      Regarding development of the other two gas fields, Lakkotrypis said the government has not decided yet whether to build a liquefaction plant or to pipe the gas to Europe.

      Asked about the presence of a Turkish drilling ship within the Cypriot exclusive economic zone 37 nautical miles off the island's western shores, Lakkotrypis said that the government is applying both legal and diplomatic means to counter Turkish actions.

      Tensions have flared up in the eastern Mediterranean between Cyprus and Turkey since early this month, after Turkey had sent a drill ship to explore for natural gas in an offshore area close to the Cypriot coast, which Cyprus considers part of its Exclusive Economic Zone.

      Turkey's Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said last week that his country's actions are taking place within the Turkish continental shelf and in areas licensed by the so-called Turkish State of Northern Cyprus, a breakaway entity condemned by the United Nations Security Council as illegal.

      Cyprus was split along ethnic lines in 1974, when Turkey intervened militarily following a coup by Athens-backed Greek Cypriots. Numerous reunification talks between the Greek Cypriots and the Turkish Cypriots have failed.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521380780681
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇特殊按摩高潮惨叫无码| 好男人在线观看免费播放| 亚洲国产日韩在线观看| 国产精品av在线免费| 国产主播精品一区二区| 亚洲国产综合专区在线电影| 亚洲日韩乱码一区二区三区四区| 污污污污污污污网站污| 国产极品美女到高潮视频 | 中文字幕在线人妻视频| 久久精品一品道久久精品9| 久久久久无码国产精品不卡| 国产成人久久精品一区二区三区| 亚洲综合一区二区三区蜜臀av| 日本一区二区三区啪啪| 77777亚洲午夜久久多人| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 国产成人高清精品亚洲| 沙田区| 国产精品福利小视频| 91中文字幕一区在线| 国产精品无码久久久久免费AV| 自拍视频在线观看成人| 精品无码AⅤ片| 亚洲女同精品久久女同| 樱花草在线观看播放WWW中文| 亚洲毛片av一区二区三区| 人妻久久999精品1024| 99久久免费精品高清特色大片| 亚洲区一区二区激情文学| 92精品国产自产在线观看48页| 日日骚一区二区三区中文字幕| 在线看av一区二区三区| 91精品国产老熟女在线| 国产精品一区二区久久精品蜜臀 | 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 日韩精品中文字幕人妻系列| 国产农村妇女一区二区三区 | 四房色播开心网| 国产亚洲av人片在线播放|