亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      IOM reports less Mediterranean migrant arrivals but still high number of death worldwide

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-25 01:21:17|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      GENEVA, May 24 (Xinhua) -- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) reported Friday that 19,830 migrants and refugees have entered Europe by sea through May 22 this year, roughly a 30-percent decrease from the 28,325 arriving during the same period last year.

      Arrivals to both Spain and Greece account for 86 percent of all this year's arrivals, IOM said at a news briefing here Friday.

      Deaths recorded on the Mediterranean Sea routes this year so far are at 512 individuals, or four-fifths of the 638 deaths confirmed during the same period in 2018, IOM added.

      Being the sixth year of IOM's efforts to systematically record deaths on migration routes worldwide through its Missing Migrants Project, IOM said Friday that since the beginning of 2014, the project has recorded the deaths of 31,947 individuals, including 999 in 2019.

      IOM said that due to the challenges of collecting information about these people and the contexts of their deaths, the true number of lives lost during migration is "likely much higher".

      According to IOM's Friday news briefing here in Geneva, this past week was marked by several tragedies in different regions of the world.

      In the Indian Ocean, it said, three people lost their lives on the often-overlooked migration route from the islands of Comoros to the French archipelago of Mayotte.

      "These are the first deaths recorded on this sea crossing in 2019. This route claimed the lives of at least 18 people in 2018 and 31 in 2017," IOM said.

      On the U.S.-Mexico border, a 32-year-old Mexican man drowned in the Rio Grande/Rio Bravo on May 17, near Ciudad Acuna, Coahuila, Mexico. This latest tragedy brings to 38 the number of lives lost recorded by IOM team in the Rio Bravo since the beginning of this year.

      On the Canada-U.S. border, IOM cited reports of the death of a 32-year-old Dominican man when he was trying to cross the border near Lake Champlain, Quebec last month.

      Including this latest death, to date at least 271 people have lost their lives in the Americas in 2019, compared with 189 recorded through this point in 2018, IOM said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521380871481
      主站蜘蛛池模板: а天堂8中文最新版在线官网| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨不卡| 开心一区二区三区激情| 一区二区三区无码高清视频| 中文字幕第一区| 国产精品黑人一区二区三区| 亚洲免费无毛av一区二区三区| 久久精品国产成人午夜福利| 亚洲乱码精品久久久久..| 精品一区二区在线欧美日韩| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 国产成人亚洲综合无码精品| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 欧美亚洲韩国国产综合五月天| 国产又大又猛的三级视频| 日韩高清中文字幕| 亚洲欧美日韩中文综合在线不卡 | 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 石狮市| 国产精品久久这里只有精品 | 波多吉野一区二区三区av| 久久精品a毛片看国产成人| 亚洲无码中文字幕日韩无码| 国产精品天堂蜜av在线播放| 国产精品久久综合桃花网| 中国少妇精品偷拍视频| 人妻少妇无码中文幕久久| 国产精品麻豆成人av电影艾秋| 午夜精品福利一区二区三| 98精品国产高清在线xxxx| 综合色久七七综合尤物| 日本高清免费不卡视频| A男人的天堂久久A毛片| 亚洲欧美日韩精品香蕉| 久久国产精品视频影院| 久在线精品视频线观看| 玩弄漂亮少妇高潮白浆| 金堂县| a√无码在线观看| 亚洲熟妇真实自拍另类| 麻豆91久久婷婷五月|