亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Iran's IRGC vows to respond "firmly" to U.S. military threats

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-26 04:43:23|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, May 25 (Xinhua) -- Commanders of Iranian Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) on Saturday vowed to respond "firmly" to the U.S. possible military threats.

      The United States should not "miscalculate" the state of affairs in the region, Gholam Ali Rashid, commander of the Khatam al-Anbia Central Headquarters, was quoted as saying by Tehran Times daily.

      "In line with defending the Iranians' interests, we are prepared for any situation," Rashid added.

      The capability of the Iranian armed forces and Iran's regional influence are two elements for power that Iran possesses, he said.

      "If America and its Western and regional allies today do not dare to conduct a direct military confrontation against our country, it is due to the willingness of the Iranian people and the youth to resist and make sacrifices," he noted.

      Rashid said earlier that "we do not welcome war in the region ... but we are men of war and will stand against any aggression to defeat the enemy."

      On Saturday, an advisor to the chief commander of the IRGC said that Iran has two new "top secret weapons" and may use them to sink U.S. warships.

      "In case of the smallest foolish act by the enemy in the Gulf waters, they will find out what we will do to them," Morteza Qorbani said.

      "The Americans should not play these games" and bring their warships to the region, Qorbani warned.

      The IRGC may use its weapons to sink the U.S. warships "with everything and everyone on board," Qorbani added.

      Besides, IRGC spokesman Ramezan Sharif dismissed the U.S. deployment of military forces to the region, saying that the U.S. measure does not intimate Iran.

      "With hype and propaganda, the Americans (merely) attempt to stay relevant in public opinion," Sharif was quoted as saying by Press TV.

      However, sending an aircraft carrier from one geographical location to another and the talk of moving forces from one place to another will not intimidate the Iranians, Sharif added.

      Washington said earlier this month that it was dispatching an aircraft carrier strike group and a bomber task force to the Middle East region to counter "threats" from Iran.

      The announcement came shortly after the U.S. administration designated the IRGC as a terrorist organization.

      U.S. President Donald Trump also announced that he was sending 1,500 more troops to the Middle East region.

      Last week, IRGC said in a statement that Iran was working at the maximum capacity for a "full confrontation" with the Iranian enemies including the United States.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521380894521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 99偷拍视频精品一区二区| 国产精品99久久精品| 看全色黄大黄大色免费久久| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠va视频v| 蜜桃一区二区午夜啪啪| 长岛县| 9久9久女女热精品视频免费观看| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 欧美日韩国产码高清综合人成| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮噴潮无码| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品hd| 中文字幕一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 太大太粗太爽免费视频| 国产精品自拍激情在线观看| 国产在线看不卡一区二区| 国产午夜在线观看视频| 国产片av在线观看国语| 欧美综合区自拍亚洲综合| 晋州市| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 国内精品国语自产拍在线观看91| 国产精品无码一二区不卡免费| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 国产精品久久狼人一区| 亚洲精品AⅤ无码精品丝袜无码| 女人被男人爽到呻吟的视频| 日韩内射美女片在线观看网站| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看蜜桃| 欧美巨大xxxx做受| 免费黄色小视频网站| 久久久噜噜噜www成人网| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色| 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区| 国产精品美女久久久网av| 亚洲AV乱码一区二区三区香蕉| 精品国产成人一区二区不卡在线| 日本黄色一区二区三区视频| 福利在线视频一区二区| 国产日本一区二区三区久久 | 成人免费视频视频在线观看 免费|