亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Nadal, Federer reach men's singles third round, Bertens out of French Open

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-30 06:46:01|Editor: Yang Yi
      Video PlayerClose

      (SP)FRANCE-PARIS-TENNIS-ROLAND GARROS-DAY 4

      Rafael Nadal of Spain returns the ball during the men's singles second round match with Yannick Maden of Germany at French Open tennis tournament 2019 at Roland Garros, in Paris, France on May 29, 2019. Rafael Nadal won the match 3-0. (Xinhua/Han Yan)

      PARIS, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Tennis legends Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer moved a step further towards their potential semifinal clash in men's singles, while fourth-seeded Kiki Bertens had to retire from women's singles second round citing illness here on Wednesday.

      Nadal eased past Germany's Yannick Maden 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, setting up a third round clash with No. 27 seed David Goffin.

      "In the third set, I lost a little bit concentration and intensity. Then all the match became difficult," Nadal told a press conference. "The positive thing is every time that I had the mistake, then I had the break again, and that's good news."

      Federer also notched a comfortable victory, as the 20-time Grand Slam winner beat another German player Oscar Otte 6-4, 6-3, 6-4.

      Greek sixth-seeded talent Stefanos Tsitsipas and No. 7 seed Kei Nishikori of Japan had to recover from one set down to overcome their respective opponents for the third round.

      Grigor Dimitrov underwent a five-set thriller to see off 11th-seeded Marin Cilic 6-7 (3), 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (2), 6-3.

      Bertens hoped to build on her recent momentum on clay for Roland Garros title contention, but that was ended by unexpected illness as she had to retire trailing at 1-3 in the opening set.

      "This morning I woke up at 3:00, and then I felt really sick. Vomiting, diarrhea all night long and all day long," Bertens explained.

      "I felt a little bit better before the match. I just wanted to give it a try, but then as soon as I start warming up right before the match, it started again," she said, adding that "there was not any energy left."

      Second-seeded Karolina Pliskova got past Kristina Kucova 6-2, 6-2. The ninth seed Elina Svitolina advanced by walkover from fellow Ukrainian Kateryna Kozlova. Last year's finalist Sloane Stephens and the 2016 champion Garbine Muguruza also found a way through the second set.

      Zhang Shuai lost to Estonian veteran Kaia Kanepi, leaving Wang Qiang the only active Chinese player in the draw. Wang will face the 17-year-old Iga Swiatek of Poland in Thursday's second round action.

      "She is a really great player. Today I have tried my best. The match may be my best on clay in the last few years. Kaia played really well with good serves," said Zhang.

      Zhang somewhat made redemption on doubles court afterwards, triumphing mixed doubles opener with Australian partner John Peers over French pair Margot Yerolymos and Gregoire Barrere 6-2, 7-5.

      China also saw two women's pairings into the doubles second round.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next   >>|

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381009751
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满人妻熟妇乱又伦精品视| 中文字幕一区二区三区日韩网| 国产精品妇女一区二区三区| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品| 亚洲最大国产成人综合网站 | 亚洲av成色精品久久私人影院| 国产精品国产三级国产av创 | 亚洲Av综合日韩精品久久久| 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 亚洲欧美国产精品久久久| 人妻少妇久久精品一区二区| 女人脱裤子让男生桶| 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 在线观看免费视频| 许昌县| 无码av免费精品一区二区三区| 99在线小视频| 国产在线无码av完整版在线观看| 国产精品福利一级久久| 亚洲天堂日韩av在线综合| 久久久久久久久中文字幕| 国产在线中文字幕精品| 亚洲欧美成人中文日韩电影网站 | 行唐县| 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| 久久国产精品视频影院| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲av动态图| 人妻少妇人人丰满视频网站| 国产桃色在线成免费视频| 日本精品一区二区三本中文| 国产免费播放一区二区| 国产精品无码无片在线观看 | 精品亚洲男人天堂av| 亚洲无码夜夜操| 成人免费A级毛片无码| 亚洲人成网站色7799在线观看| 中国少妇久久一区二区| 日本东京热高清一区二区| 久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 久热精品视频在线视频| 无遮挡粉嫩小泬|