亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Feature: Bayern still hoping for Sane's approval

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-05 16:56:50|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      By Oliver Trust

      BERLIN, June 5 (Xinhua) -- 23-year-old Leroy Sane remains Bayern Munich's main target for the 2019/2020 season as the 2019 German champions are still optimistic about signing the forward from Manchester City despite the deal expected to be worth between 100 and 150 million Euros.

      While Bayern hasn't yet made a full offer to the Premier League outfit, the Bavarian's wooing is said to be intensified as the striker joined the German national squad ahead of two Euro qualifiers against Belarus and Estonia.

      Insiders say Bayern Munich's internationals such as Joshua Kimmich, Thomas Mueller, Niklas Suele, Leon Goretzka, Serge Gnabry, and team captain Manuel Neuer might act as ambassadors, praising their club's values.

      According to Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge Sane hasn't fully decided on his future. "He is an exciting player. I like his footballing qualities as much as I admire him as a character," Rummenigge commented, adding that an offer will follow as soon as Sane has made up his mind.

      Bayern's sports director Hasan Salihamidzic is said to be in negotiations with Sane's management and family. Rummenigge confirmed that no formal offer has yet been made by Bayern, denying a report from the UK speaking about an 80 million Euro bid.

      Nevertheless, Bayern are said to go beyond their limits to add Sane to their squad for the new season.

      19-cap Sane can count on a valid contract with City until 2021. The 2019 Premier League champions recently announced through their former Bayern manager Pep Guardiola that they would try to extend their striker's contract.

      Until now, Sane has rejected all offers made by his current club.

      German national coach Joachim Loew said he is positive regarding a Sane move. The 59-year-old called a possible deal a "good thing for him and for us." The Bundesliga would inevitably benefit from a player like Sane, the 2014 World Cup-winning coach said.

      Bayern president Uli Hoeness told sports magazine Kicker the deal remains a cliffhanger, with crazy sums being spoken about. The 67-year-old called a happy ending rather unlikely.

      But like Rummenigge, Hoeness is determined to invest all the club can to convince Sane to join the Bavarians.

      Germany legend Lothar Matthaeus called a possible deal a historic chance for Bayern. "They should do all they can to get him," the former Bayern captain underlined, adding he is sure Sane will accept Bayern's offer shortly.

      Bayern's leading players such as Robert Lewandowski and the departing Arjen Robben had previously praised Sane as an outstanding footballer with enormous quality. "He would help us right away and increase our quality," striker Lewandowski said.

      According to magazine Sport-Bild, Sane is about to shift his management from his mother Regina to the team of English superstar and former Manchester United icon David Beckham.

      As Bayern isn't going to take up its purchase option for on-loan Colombian star James Rodriguez, the magazine reports the 2013 treble winners are to instead invest that sum into the Sane deal.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381189761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩国产有码在线观看视频| 91蜜桃臀免费在线观看| 国产一线视频在线观看高清| 青草蜜桃视频在线观看| 成人白浆一区二区三区在线观看| 巴林右旗| 日本一区二区三区小视频| 亚洲中文字幕无码不卡电影| 亚洲性视频网站| 97se亚洲综合在线韩国专区福利| www.久久av.com| 亚洲大片免费播放地址| 国产一区二区三区最新视频| 精品亚洲少妇一区二区三区| 亚州性无码不卡免费视频| 大地资源免费视频观看| 91青青草久久| 青青草一区在线观看视频| 狠狠躁天天躁无码中文字幕图| 97久久成人国产精品免费| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品黑人| 蜜桃一区二区午夜啪啪| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕五十av| 无码午夜剧场| 日本一区免费喷水| 日本边摸边吃奶边做很爽视频| 成年人国产网站| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 国产精品免费电影| 久久精品国产成人av| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色| 久久久99精品视频| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 久久国产色av老熟蜜臀av| 青川县| 亚洲一区二区三区99区| 韩国日本三级在线观看| 成人区人妻精品一区二| 日韩女同一区二区三区| 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 精品人妻一区二区三区中文久久 |