亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump says progress made in U.S.-Mexico talks "not nearly enough"

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-06 12:34:28|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, June 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said Wednesday that the progress which has been made in U.S.-Mexico talks on tariffs and immigration is not enough, renewing his threat to impose a 5-percent tariff on all imported Mexican goods next week.

      "Immigration discussions at the White House with representatives of Mexico have ended for the day. Progress is being made, but not nearly enough!" Trump tweeted Wednesday afternoon, noting that talks would resume Thursday.

      "If no agreement is reached, tariffs at the 5% level will begin on Monday, with monthly increases as per schedule," the president said.

      U.S. Vice President Mike Pence hosted the meeting in his office with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, acting Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan, Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard and other senior U.S. and Mexican officials.

      Ebrard told reporters that the conversation during Wednesday's meeting focused on immigration, while tariffs were not discussed, CNBC reported.

      According to official figures released Wednesday, U.S. law enforcement officials apprehended more than 130,000 people trying to cross the southern border illegally in May, hitting a 13-year high for the month.

      The statistics, usually announced in the second week of each month, were released before the Wednesday meeting, as the U.S. government is pressuring Mexico to curb the flow of immigrants, many of whom originated from central American countries.

      In an interview with CNN prior to the talks, White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said the threatened tariffs against Mexican goods "may not have to go into effect" if the country can take necessary measures to halt undocumented migrants crossing the southern U.S. border.

      Trump said last week that he would impose a 5-percent tariff on all imported Mexican goods beginning June 10 so as to pressure the country to stop the flow of undocumented migrants crossing the border, and will gradually increase tariffs until the problem is remedied, drawing extensive criticism both domestically and abroad.

      "If the Congress lets Trump get away with this, he will be free to slap tariffs on any country or any product at any time for whatever reason he dreams up," Edward Alden, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, said in a blog post, adding that the president's decision to link trade to immigration and refugee concerns is an "especially dangerous escalation."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381214181
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区播放| 双城市| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪 | 日本一区二区在线资源| 亚洲AV成人无码天堂| 亚洲中文精品久久久久久不卡| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| caoporon国产超碰公开| 久久久老熟女一区二区三区| AV无码专区亚洲AVL在线观看| 粉色视频播放| 亚洲精品无码久久久久牙蜜区| 久热精品免费| 欧美性生交xxxxx无码久久久| 99久久国产综合精品女乱人伦| 波多野结衣在线播放一区| 亚洲中文一本无码AV在线无码| 再看日本中文字幕在线观看| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 新版福利视频在线观看| 皮山县| 99成人无码精品视频| 亚洲综合精品香蕉久久网| 免费一级毛片完整版在线看| 插进去内射视频免费观看| 国产精品黑丝亚洲自拍导航 | 在线一区二区三区观看视频 | 国产精品一区日韩专区| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老老熟妇| 亚洲传媒av一区二区三区| 久久这里只有精品黄色| 国产在线小视频| 九九九久久国产精品| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久浪潮 | 无码中文av有码中文a| 99精品丰满人妻无码a片| 玉田县| aⅴ免费在线观看| 国产亚洲精品aaaa片在线播放| 免费国产一级片内射老|