亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Death toll in hail, dust storm in north India rises to 26

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-08 15:37:51|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      NEW DELHI, June 8 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in hail and dust storm across northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh has risen to 26 and 57 others were reportedly injured, local government officials said Saturday.

      The storms accompanying with rains and lightning hit the state on Thursday evening and continued until Friday morning, wreaking havoc and causing damage to structures, besides inflicting deaths and injuries to people.

      "As per the data pouring in from various parts of the state the storms, accompanied by rain and lightning have killed 26 people and left 57 others injured," an official at state's revenue department said.

      "Apart from this we have reports that 16 houses have been badly damaged and 31 head of cattle also got perished because of this."

      Officials said the storms resulted in collapsing walls and uprooting of trees, thus prompting authorities to launch a large-scale rescue operation.

      Police said most of the deaths were caused due to wall and roof collapses, lightning and uprooting of trees.

      As per data available with the Uttar Pradesh relief commissioner, six people died in Mainpuri, three each died in Etah and Kasganj, two each in Farrukhabad and Barabanki, and one each in Moradabad, Badaun, Pilibhit, Mathura, Kannauj, Sambhal, Ghaziabad, Amroha, Badaun and Mahoba.

      According to officials the storm has lashed 22 districts especially in the western part of the state.

      The worst-hit district is said to be Mainpuri district, where 41 people were injured. Officials said the injuries were inflicted when people sleeping inside their mud houses were caught unawares by the thunderstorm, accompanied by rain, leading to wall collapse. Police said people were also injured after signboards and hoardings fell upon them at several places.

      A government spokesman said the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has constituted a team of in-charge ministers of districts and instructed them to visit the affected districts to know the ground situation.

      "The district magistrates have already been instructed to visit the places where the damage took place and timely distribution of relief material," the spokesman said.

      Meanwhile, the opposition parties in the state have urged government to provide adequate relief to the victims.

      Last year over 50 people were killed in Uttar Pradesh because of storms, accompanied by rain and lightning.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381268421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 久久国产精品免费一区下载| 野花香电视剧在线观看高清中文版| 欧洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 国产成人精品久久综合| 色综合久久精品中文字幕| 三人交free性欧美| 久国产精品久久精品国产四虎 | 精品国产亚洲av成人一区| 2012中文字幕在线视频| 中文字幕66页| 蜜桃视频在线免费观看一区二区| 威远县| 免费一级欧美大片久久网| WWW丫丫国产成人精品| 嫩b人妻精品一区二区三区| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 精品国产高清一区二区广区 | 少妇一区二区三区久久久| 亚洲人成绝费网站色www| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 新泰市| 无码专区亚洲avl| 国产69口爆吞精在线视频喝尿| 帅男chinesegay飞机| 嘉兴市| 免费现黄频在线观看国产| 亚洲人成无码网www电影榴莲| 久久国产色av老熟蜜臀av| 亚洲av永久精品一区二区三区| 久久久精品国产亚洲麻色欲| 国产精品美女久久久久浪潮AVⅤ | 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 日本一区二区视频在线播放| 久久久亚洲精品蜜桃臀| 孕交videosgratis孕妇| 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡| 亚洲综合网一区二区三区|