亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China Focus: At least 7 dead as rainstorms sweep south, east China

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-09 23:46:04|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIJING, June 9 (Xinhua) -- As least seven people were killed and thousands evacuated as torrential downpours unleashed floods and toppled houses in several provinces in south, southwest and east China.

      The latest round of rainstorm, starting earlier this week, came as over 10 million students from across China took part in the national college entrance exam, and as the traffic system marked a surge in travellers during the three-day Dragon Boat Festival holiday.

      The National Meteorological Center on Sunday renewed a yellow alert for rainstorms, predicting heavy rain in Zhejiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guizhou, Guangdong provinces and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

      Some of those regions will see up to 240 mm of rainfall within 24 hours, it said.

      China has a color-coded weather warning system, with red representing the most severe, followed by orange, yellow and blue.

      In the eastern province of Jiangxi, six people were killed and one missing following strong winds, hail and rain-triggered floods, which also damaged 77,400 hectares of crops.

      The disastrous weather in Jiangxi has prompted the China National Commission for Disaster Reduction and the Ministry of Emergency Management (MEM) to jointly activate a level-IV emergency response and send a special work team and relief materials to the hit areas.

      In south China's Guangxi, the rainstorm has left at least one dead, four missing and five injured, the region's emergency management department said Sunday.

      In the hardest-hit county of Quanzhou, administered by the city of Guilin, heavy rain and floods affected more than 180,000 residents, among whom 8,380 were being evacuated.

      A total of 110 reservoirs in Guilin has seen water rise above the alert level.

      In central China's Hunan Province, an overnight rain inundated the county seat of Dong'an, trapping dozens of people inside two residential buildings.

      "The water rose quickly at visible speed and at one point reached the first floor," said Jiang Yaping, one of the 37 residents who were later rescued by fire fighters using rescue ladders and kayaks.

      The southwestern province of Guizhou also reported 58,200 people affected by intense rain that damaged houses and disrupted power supply in the Qiannan Buyi and Miao Autonomous Prefecture.

      In the hardest-hit Baisuo Town, flood water rose above two meters at one point but began to subside on Sunday. Affected residents have been relocated to safe places, the local government said.

      To restore electricity disrupted by the rain in the prefecture, the China Southern Power Grid Company said they had mobilized 1,181 personnel and 494 vehicles into repair missions and have ensured stable supply to sites hosting the college entrance exam.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091381293251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 天干天干天啪啪夜爽爽av| 亚洲片一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区欧美色妞影院| 在线天堂资源www在线| 手机av男人天堂免费网址| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 欧美成人高清手机在线视频| 亚洲第一免费播放区| 亚洲日韩一区精品射精| 亚洲国产区男人本色在线观看| 久久久久无码中文字幕| 万载县| 伊人婷婷色香五月综合缴激情| 一本大道久久精品 东京热| 精品偷拍一区二区三区| 国产精品18久久久久久首页| 最新午夜国内自拍视频| 国产目拍亚洲精品区一区| 国产性色av高清在线观看| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| 天码AV无码一区二区三区四区 | 在厨房我撕开岳的丁字裤| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区在线播放蜜臀| 国产精品三级一区二区按摩| 亚洲欧洲国无码| 中文字幕日韩人妻高清在线| 亚洲国内自拍愉拍| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲美女av一区二区| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 国产精品亚洲色婷婷99久久精品 | 南岸区| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 精品人无码一区二区三区| 午夜三级理论a三级| 北条麻妃精品一区二区三区| 日韩肥熟妇无码一区二区三区| 入禽太深日本免费观看| 丝袜美腿一区二区在线观看|