亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Head coach says Kenya will reach Africa Cup of Nations knockout stage

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-10 20:02:24|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, June 10 (Xinhua) -- Kenya is keen to rewrite its history at the Africa Cup of Nations by going past the group stages of the tournament that starts in Egypt on June 21 and runs until July 19.

      Head coach Sebastian Migne says returning to the biannual competition after 15 years is not enough and Kenya team Harambee Stars must aim to reach the quarterfinals.

      Kenya is pooled alongside Senegal, Algeria and Tanzania in Group C, and will play their first match against Algeria on June 23.

      Speaking to Xinhua, Migne said that the Harambee Stars have the quality to sail through the tough group stages in their sixth appearance at the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).

      "We have tough teams, Algeria and Senegal. They have been to the World Cup but this is our perfect opportunity to prove to the critics that we have improved and deserve our spot in the tournament," said Migne on Monday.

      However, Migne acknowledged that Tanzania will also be a hard nut to crack and should not be taken lightly.

      "It will be a fantastic derby against Tanzania. Maybe really important potentially for qualification. We will try our best of course to qualify," Migne said.

      Kenya has set up camp in Paris since May 31 for training and Migne believes it is only right to repay the trust the football administration and the government has shown in him by getting the team beyond the group stages.

      "We have not come to Paris and travel to Egypt to be tourist. We mean business and it is important to qualify. We don't care about the pyramids, but what we want is to qualify and continue the journey through the group stages," he added.

      Migne was hired in 2017 and entrusted with the challenge to lead the team to the AFCON in 2019, which he has attained.

      He also has the challenge to help the team qualify for its first ever World Cup in 2022 in Qatar.

      But for the moment he has his task cut out against strong opposition in Egypt. This will be the Harambee Stars' sixth appearance in the elite competition, having previously played in the 1972, 1988, 1990, 1992 and 2004 editions.

      Kenya secured its first win of the tournament in 2004 beating Burkina Faso 3-2 in Tunisia in 2004. Now they must go beyond that and win in Egypt to live their dream of playing in the quarterfinals.

      Only the top two teams from the six groups plus the best four losers will make the round of 16 which will be played on knockout basis.

      This will be the first expanded edition of the continental competition, with 24 teams participating. Previous editions had only 16 teams.

      Harambee Stars beat Madagascar 1-0 in a friendly last week and will finish their training with another build up clash against Democratic Republic of Congo on June 15 in Madrid before flying to Egypt for the AFCON.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381315671
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产女优一区二区三区| 免费观看全黄做爰的视频| 中文无码妇乱子伦视频| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 先锋资源久久| 日韩精品亚洲人旧成在线| 91精品国产综合久蜜臀| 国产亚洲精品一区二区三区| 亚洲成av人片在线观看www| 福利视频一区二区在线| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品| 国产精品网红尤物福利在线观看| 久久毛片少妇高潮| jlzz大全高潮多水老师| 丝袜美腿丝袜亚洲综合| 国产午夜人成视频在线观看| 欧美国产伦久久久久久久| 国产精品毛片av一区二区| 熟女少妇丰满一区二区| 蜜臀久久人妻一区二区| 久久久精品亚洲懂色av| 成人无码无遮挡很H在线播放| 99精品全国免费观看视频| 久久久久国产精品熟女影院| 两个人在线观看的视频| 老司机午夜精品视频资源 | 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码av野外| 永久成人无码激情视频免费| 6080亚洲人久久精品| www.一区二区三区在线 | 中国| 免费一级特黄特色大片在线观看| 亚洲av人片在线观看调教| 国产精品国产三级国产三不| 91亚洲色图在线观看| 人妖熟女少妇人妖少妇| 久久久久国产精品片区无码| 黑人巨大精品欧美一区二区免费| 久久久久久人妻无码| 欧美另类精品一区二区三区| 国产女主播福利一二区|