亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Peace monitors see improvement in security situation in South Sudan

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-19 00:38:28|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, June 18 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan peace monitors said Tuesday the overall security situation has improved since the signing of the revitalized peace deal in September 2018.

      Augostino Njoroge, interim chairperson of the Reconstituted Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Commission (RJMEC), however, said that there is still violence and an unacceptable number of deaths linked to cattle rustling.

      "I am pleased to note that the permanent ceasefire continues to hold across the country, while attention is turned to cantonment and the training of the Necessary Unified Forces," Njoroge told the seventh plenary of monthly meeting of RJMEC in Juba.

      He called on authorities to probe deaths linked to cattle rustling which he said requires the urgent attention of the government.

      Njoroge said increased revenues from the opening of oil fields previously closed during the conflict is another one of the benefits being derived from the permanent cease-fire. However, he said additional reforms in the financial management system are needed to achieve efficient use of resources and attract foreign direct investment.

      "I call upon all parties to step up joint confidence building measures, from the highest political level to the grassroots," said Njoroge.

      He said the economy demonstrates relatively improved inflation rates and a fairly stable exchange rate.

      "Although inflation rates are still in double digits, it remains well below the very high levels experienced prior to the signing of the peace agreement," he said.

      Njoroge urged the security mechanisms to open cantonment sites and ensure that forces report to the designated sites or barracks, as stipulated in the peace agreement which was inked in Ethiopia last year.

      Njoroge said despite an apparent reduction in reported cases of sexual-and-gender-based violence (SGBV) in the country, it remains a concern.

      "I urge the parties to the agreement to takes steps to eradicate SGBV in their areas of responsibility, to ensure protection and safety of women and girls in areas under their control, and to continue accountability measures for those found culpable of SGBV violations," he said.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013 and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521381540801
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91色婷婷成人精品亚洲| 四川少妇bbw搡bbbb槡bbbb| 产国语一级特黄aa大片| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区国产精| 欧美午夜特黄aaaaaa片| 99精品国产久热在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 国产女人高潮抽搐喷水免费视频| 产国语一级特黄aa大片| 青青草视频网站免费观看| 久久国产亚洲中文字幕| 河池市| 扒开非洲女人大荫蒂视频| 国产亚洲第一精品| 97夜夜澡人人爽人人模人人喊 | 无码中文日韩Av| 久久精品国产成人午夜福利| 久久精品成人无码观看56| 漂亮人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 天堂а√在线中文在线最新版| 日本一区二区三区黄色| 聂拉木县| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区,| 在线a人片免费观看高清| 久久久久亚洲av无码专| 亚洲精品成人网久久久久久| 亚洲精品456在线| 91自国产精品中文字幕| 亚洲av成色精品久久私人影院| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看| 亚洲精品中文字幕不卡在线| 国产成人精品日本亚洲成熟| 亚欧美少妇影院| A片在线不卡观看免费观看| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 亚洲精选视频一区二区三区| 国产美女黄性色av网站| 亚洲毛片美女毛片美女| 在线a人片免费观看高清| 国产三级国产精品三级在专区|