亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN political affairs chief urges continuation of Iran nuclear deal

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-27 16:25:33|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, June 26 (Xinhua) -- UN political affairs chief on Wednesday said the Iran nuclear deal must continue to work for all, despite moves by the United States and Iran which have destabilized the hard-won 2015 agreement.

      This is especially true at a time when the two countries continue their war of words over recent attacks around the crucial oil shipping lanes of the Gulf, said Under-Secretary-General Rosemary DiCarlo, describing events as "a reminder that we are at a critical juncture."

      The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), reached between five UN permanent members, plus Germany, and Iran, set out rigorous mechanisms for monitoring limits on Iran's nuclear program, while paving the way for lifting UN sanctions against the country.

      With the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) stating in its latest report that Iran is abiding by its commitments, DiCarlo said UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres was concerned about the U.S. decision in May, not to extend waivers so that Iran can continue trading oil, and other waivers directly relating to the JCPOA.

      The United States withdrew from the deal just over a year ago, but some oil buyers were allowed to keep taking limited volumes.

      U.S. actions "may impede the ability of Iran and other member states to implement certain of its provisions," said the political affairs chief, adding that the UN chief also regretted Iran's announcement this May, that it would not commit to the agreed limits on enriched uranium, unless other JCPOA signatories agreed to work round the increased U.S. sanctions, within 60 days.

      Iran announced last week that it would pass its agreed limits on enriched uranium by June 27.

      "Such actions are not in the interests of the participants of the Plan and may not help preserve it," DiCarlo said. "The secretary-general encourages Iran to continue implementing all its nuclear-related commitments despite the considerable challenges it faces."

      DiCarlo said the UN chief welcomed initiatives from other countries, including all the Security Council permanent members to save the deal, "which should be given full effect as a matter or priority."

      "It is essential that the Plan (JCPOA) continues to work for all its participants, including by delivering tangible economic benefits to the Iranian people," she added.

      On May 8, Iran issued a 60-day ultimatum to the remaining parties to the JCPOA to provide Iran with sanctions relief on its oil and financial sectors, failing which it would resume uranium enrichment activities and construction of the Arak nuclear reactor, which would constitute a direct violation of the JCPOA.

      This was Iran's response to the U.S. decision to end waivers granting eight countries permission to procure Iran's oil exports, despite previously imposed U.S. sanctions.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381783151
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成品精品午夜视频| 国产成人福利在线视老湿机| 国产一区二区视频在线| 三级国产在线三级视频| 2020国产精品久久久久| 永泰县| 亚洲电影一区二区| 国产精品天天看天天狠| 久久99国产精品一区二区| 国产西西裸体一级黄色大片| 青青草最新在线视频播放| 久久久久国产精品四虎| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说| 中文字幕av无码不卡| 精品久久精品午夜精品久久| 久久精品国产亚洲一级二级| 中国毛茸茸性xxxx| 欧美视频精品免费播放| 超高清丝袜美腿视频在线 | 国产精品丝袜美腿视频一区| 亚洲中文字幕久爱亚洲伊人| 日韩一区二区三区无码人妻视频| 国产乱人伦真实精品视频| 国产精品久久久久久久y| 日本一区二区三区在线观看免费| 久久精品中文无码资源站| 色综合天天综合高清网国产在线 | 在线人妻无码一区二区| 亚洲熟妇av日韩熟妇在线| 老色批国产在线观看精品| 国产亚洲欧美另类久久久| 日韩在线手机专区av| 无码av不卡免费播放| 麻豆果冻传媒在线观看| 香港三级欧美国产精品| 热久久亚洲| 日本 欧美 制服 中文 国产| 狠狠精品久久久无码中文字幕| 欧美日韩国产在线人成dvd| 加勒比黑人在线| 亚洲综合一区二区三区|