亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Dembele lined up as replacement as Sane is set to reject Bayern

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-27 19:48:28|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      By Oliver Trust

      BERLIN, June 27 (Xinhua) -- 2019 German champions Bayern Munich are preparing for a negative reply from their preferred candidate Leroy Sane. The 2013 treble winners are now looking for a suitable replacement.

      Rumors speak about Barcelona and former Borussia Dortmund striker Ousmane Dembele as the Bavarians new primary target. The football magazine Kicker is reporting Dembele is now at the top of Bayern's wishlist alongside Steven Bergwijn, a 21-year-old winger from the Dutch side of PSV Eindhoven.

      Bergwijn scored 15 goals and delivered 13 assists in 41 league games last season. The deal is worth up to 40 million euro.

      Several media reports say Sane has decided to stay with Premier League champions Manchester City. A final decision is expected after the winger returns from his family vacation in the US.

      German international and Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos said he is pessimistic about a Sane move to Munich.

      "I don't think he is going to do that, but that's just my feeling," the 29-year-old said in a recent TV show while promoting his new movie "Kroos" released this week in German cinemas. Kroos added: "As Manchester City, I wouldn't let him go."

      The media spoke to Sane's girlfriend, Candice Brook, about the move but she said she favored staying in England. The couple recently announced the birth of daughter Rio Stella.

      Bayern coach Niko Kovac underlined the need of four new faces for his squad as defender Jerome Boateng is expected to depart next with Portuguese midfielder Renato Sanches. Last week the return of former German international Mats Hummels to Borussia Dortmund was announced.

      Bayern have also missed out on an additional midfielder, primary midfield target, Atletico Madrid's Rodrigo looks set to join the Citizens, and 19-year-old Ozan Kabak, who can leave second division side VfB Stuttgart by using an exit-clause worth 15 million Euros but is in negotiations with FC Schalke 04. New reports says Kabak has agreed a deal with the Royal Blues.

      German international Timo Werner of RB Leipzig has been lined up as a long term replacement however, is not likely to join Bayern before summer 2020 when his contract with the east Germans expires.

      At present Kovac can only count on 17 players in his squad, including wantaway Boateng and Sanches and the unexperienced youngsters Alphonso Davies (18) and Fiete Arp (19).

      "You don't get anywhere with only 17 players, I guess four new ones will do," the 47-year-old commented, talking about an ideal squad size of 19.

      With the season closing in rapidly, Bayern sports director Hasan Salihamidzic is set to have his work cut out to bring the players in to add much needed depth to the defending champions.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381787801
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产美女在线精品免费观看网址| 亚洲成片在线看一区二区 | 亚洲综合在线一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区免费看视频| 乐安县| 99综合精品久久| 精品熟人妻一区二区三区四区不卡| 九九九久久国产精品| 99久久无色码中文字幕鲁信| av在线观看亚洲天堂| 国产欧美亚洲另类第一页| 亚洲AV无码久久精品色欲| 真实国产熟睡乱子伦视频| 精品人妻少妇一区二区中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 亚洲中文久久久久久精品国产| 欧美成a人片在线观看| 陇西县| 国产在线h视频| 国产成人精品日本亚洲成熟| 91久久国产热精品免费| 亚洲中文字幕av天堂| 中文乱码人妻一区二区三区在线| 欧美综合区自拍亚洲综合| 精品国产_亚洲人成在线| 99久久精品免费观看国产 | 蜜臀久久人妻一区二区| 中文一区二区三区无码视频| 亚洲啪啪精品一区二区的| 未满十八勿入AV网免费| 天津市| 伊人久久大香线蕉综合5g| 青青草免费观看高清视频| 天堂网av一区二区三区四区| 五月婷婷激情视频俺也去淫| 人人人澡人人肉久久精品| 蜜桃视频成人专区在线观看| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 精品国产亚洲av成人一区| 久久久久国产精品四虎|