亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Feature: U.S.-initiated trade disputes frustrate S. Korean investors

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-28 11:13:49|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      (Editor's Note: This story is part of a series, "The Butterfly Effects", on U.S.-initiated trade war.)

      by Yoo Seung-ki

      SEOUL, June 28 (Xinhua) -- The trade disputes between China and the United States, triggered by the latter's protectionist moves, have disappointed and hurt South Korean retail investors, who have recently suffered losses from stock investments amid the global stock market rout.

      Kim Kyung-dong was one of them. He said in an interview with Xinhua that he got obsessed when looking at international news recently.

      "I suffered a great loss because of the U.S.-initiated trade war. Since then, I've been searching the news on it every moment," said the South Korean, who had invested in stocks for about 15 years.

      It is normal for individual investors, including Kim, to review global news every day as the global stock market is of course affected by international affairs -- what happens in one country affects another, especially in the finance sector.

      Nevertheless, the routine review turned into an obsession since the United States started trade frictions with China, leading to what some call a "trade war" between the world's two largest economies.

      Kim believed it was the U.S.-initiated trade disputes that caused the 10 percent loss in his stocks, but declined to reveal how much he had lost.

      The South Korean, who is in his fifties, buys stocks for his retirement fund and to save for college tuition for his children.

      "I have some friends and acquaintances who invest in stocks. They didn't tell me about their losses because people don't usually say it, but they must have suffered great losses like me," said Kim.

      The United States in May hiked the additional tariffs on 200 billion U.S. dollars' worth of Chinese imports from 10 percent to 25 percent, and threatened to levy extra duties on some 300 billion dollars' worth of Chinese products yet to be hit.

      "I can't understand why the U.S. is resistant to a market principle. The U.S. should have drawn up proper policies if it suffered a trade deficit. It is unreasonable to force something," said Kim.

      Kim said other ordinary South Koreans worry about the trade disputes too, which could put a damper on global trade, negatively affect the export-driven economy, and influence their daily lives in the long run.

      Citing the grim outlook for exports caused by the China-U.S. trade disputes, economic think tanks lowered their growth forecasts for the South Korean economy.

      The state-run Korea Development Institute (KDI) cut its 2019 growth outlook by 0.2 percentage point to 2.4 percent.

      The KDI expected exports to fall 6 percent this year, a sharp downgrade from a 4.6 percent expansion estimated six months earlier.

      "I feel frustrated with the trade war. Other people may feel the same though they do not openly say it," said Kim.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381809551
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕人妻诱惑| 超碰97人人做人人爱少妇| 日本边添边摸边做边爱喷水| 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡| 午夜福利无遮挡十八禁视频| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入av久久| 亚洲国产成人AV在线电影播放| 少妇高潮惨叫久久久久电影| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲av一本岛在线播放| 极品诱惑一区二区三区| 丁香九月综合激情| 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 欧美在线a| 国产一区二区四区不卡| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 影视大全在线观看免费观看| 国产午夜无码片在线观看影院| 日产精品一区二区| 成人无码网www在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看| 久久久久中文字幕无码少妇| 麻豆人妻无码性色AV专区| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 日本成熟老妇乱| 国产黄在线观看免费观看不卡 | 玉林市| 国产最新一区二区三区天堂| 亚洲视频中文字幕第一页| 阜宁县| 欧洲国产成人精品91铁牛tv| Se01短视频国产精品| 亚洲精品一区二区妖精| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 国产精品无码一区二区三级| 国产精品久久国产三级| 91九色系列视频在线国产| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频 | 日韩中文字幕不卡网站| 亚洲成国产人片在线观看| 无码高潮少妇毛多水多水免费|