亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran "playing with fire" by breaking uranium stockpile limit: Trump

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-02 09:31:23|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, July 1 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said Monday that Iran is "playing with fire" after Tehran announced that it had surpassed the limit of the low-grade enriched uranium stockpile under the Iran nuclear deal, which Washington abandoned.

      "They know what they're playing with, and they're playing with fire," Trump said in the Oval Office, referring to Iran's action.

      Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said earlier in the day that Iran's low-grade enriched uranium stockpile has exceeded 300 kg, one of several restrictions on its nuclear activities under the Iran nuclear deal.

      The White House Monday said in a statement that to allow Iran to enrich uranium at any level under the Iran nuclear deal was "a mistake," adding that the standard of no enrichment for Iran must be restored.

      The statement also emphasized that the "maximum pressure" against Tehran would continue.

      The Trump administration has reimposed various economic sanctions against Iran since its withdrawal of the nuclear deal last year.

      The Iran nuclear deal was inked by Iran with Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia, and the United States in 2015, following which Tehran curbed its uranium enrichment capacity to win sanctions relief in return.

      Zarif on Monday noted that Iran's action to exceed the stockpile limit of low-grade enriched uranium is a response to European countries' "insufficient" measures to ensure Iran's benefit from the accord after the U.S. exit.

      The remaining signatories of the nuclear deal met in Vienna on June 28, which Tehran called as a "last chance" to save the deal.

      "It was a step forward, but it is still not enough and not meeting Iran's expectations," Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi said after the meeting, according to the Tehran Times.

      On May 8, Iran withdrew from implementing part of the nuclear deal and threatened to take more actions in case Tehran's interests under the pact cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Iran spared a 60-day deadline for the signatories of the nuclear deal to address Iran's interests under the deal.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001381913981
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码av波多野结衣久久| 国产桃色精品网站| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 亚洲视频在线播放免费视频 | 国产91吞精一区二区三区| 午夜国产精品久久久久| 国产啪精品视频网站免| 九九在线精品国产| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 亚洲国产成人精品福利在线观看| 在线精品动漫一区二区无码| 国产chinese在线视频| 国产剧情女孩操大逼视频| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费| 久久婷婷是五月综合色| 久久久久久久98亚洲精品| 亚洲欧美变态另类综合| 亚洲精品成人午夜在线 | 国产午夜人成视频在线观看| 国产好片日本一区二区三区四区| 亚洲免费一区二区三区视频| 亚洲地区一区二区三区| 久久99老妇伦国产熟女高清| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 日韩精品国产自在欧美| 在线观看亚洲国产| 日韩欧美国产另类| 国产高跟黑色丝袜在线| aa视频在线观看播放免费| 久久精品成年人免费看国产片| 国产无套露脸| 免费看欧美一级特黄a大片| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| A片在线不卡观看免费观看| 国产亚洲日韩一区二区三区| 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 亚洲免费成人免费视频| 人妻无码一区二区在线影院 | 高清av一区二区三区在线| 无码中文字幕专区一二三|