亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Violent protesters invade Nigerian parliament, 40 protesters nabbed

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-10 04:31:36|Editor: zh
      Video PlayerClose

      Policemen examine a burned car after a protest in Abuja, Nigeria, on July 9, 2019. Police authorities in Nigeria said 40 protesters were nabbed on Tuesday after an invasion of the national parliament by members of the Islamic Movement, also known as the Shi'ites Movement. A march for the release of the detained leader of the Islamic Movement, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife turned violent when hundreds of protesters invaded the parliament in the capital. (Xinhua/Olatunji Obasa)

      by Olatunji Saliu

      ABUJA, July 9 (Xinhua) -- Police authorities in Nigeria said 40 protesters were nabbed on Tuesday after an invasion of the national parliament by members of the Islamic Movement, also known as the Shi'ites Movement.

      A march for the release of the detained leader of the Islamic Movement, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife turned violent when hundreds of protesters invaded the parliament in the capital, Abuja.

      During the violent march, the protesters shot two police personnel on the leg, while clubs and stones were used to inflict injuries on six other policemen, said Anjuguri Manzah, a spokesman for the police in Abuja.

      Anjuguri said the injured policemen were being treated in a hospital in the city.

      Earlier, a security source told Xinhua that three policemen were wounded by the protesters who seized a rifle from a security agent and shot at them.

      They overpowered security operatives stationed at the main entrance of the National Assembly Complex housing the Senate and the House of Representatives, said the security source.

      The protesters had a clash with security operatives after forcing their way through the main entrance and headed to the parliament building where the plenary was ongoing.

      "The protesters dared the security operatives, pelted everyone around and were set to destroy everything at sight," said the source who said they had received "order from above" not to use live ammunition on the protesters.

      The riotous situation disrupted business activities around the parliament building as two vehicles were burned and three others were vandalized by the protesters, said Titilope Fadare, a journalist who witnessed the incident.

      Additional policemen were quickly deployed in strategic locations near the parliament, to forestall a total breakdown of law and order, several sources confirmed.

      El-Zakzaky had been in detention for about four years in Nigeria and this had led to previous violent clashes between his followers and the police.

      In November, a Nigerian court refused El-Zakzaky and his wife bail. They were first arraigned on May 15, 2018, following their arrest in the northern city of Zaria in December 2015.

      They were being charged by the Nigerian government of culpable homicide, unlawful assembly, and disturbance of public peace, among others.

      On trial with the Shiite leader were four other members of the group.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲色图综合免费视频| 免费一级A片在线观看不卡| 女同性恋亚洲一区二区| 农村国产毛片一区二区三区女| 中文字幕一区二区三区网址| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 少妇无码吹潮| 自拍视频国产在线观看| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码 | 国产一区二区内射最近更新| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 亚色中文字幕| 国产一区二区三区草莓av| 小13箩利洗澡无码免费视频| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 久久精品色妇熟女丰满| 精品人妻av区乱码| 青青草免费在线手机视频| 国产做国产爱免费视频| 色成年激情久久综合 | 国产精品日本一区二区不卡视频| 久久久久久国产精品mv| 97精品国产高清自在线看超| 一本大道人妻中文字幕 | 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 一区二区三区日本在线观看| 日韩精品中文字幕人妻系列| 欧美黑人巨大videos精品男男| 白嫩少妇激情无码| 人与动牲交av免费| 康定县| 亚洲成精品动漫久久精久| 成人国产一区二区三区精品| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 泰顺县| 国产精品一区二区午夜久久| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合第一页| 久久久亚洲精品一区二区|