亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iran denies attempts to seize British oil tanker amid calls for de-escalating Persian Gulf tensions

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-12 17:10:57|Editor: ZX
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, July 12 (Xinhua) -- Iran on Thursday denied allegations by the British navy that the Iranian naval forces intended to stop a British oil tanker in the country's southern waters, amid calls for de-escalation of the Persian Gulf tensions.

      Earlier on Thursday, Britain's Ministry of Defense said that Iranian boats tried to impede the passage of a British oil tanker near the Gulf, before being driven off by a Royal Navy ship.

      "The IRGC's Navy vessels carry out their regular patrolling missions in the Gulf ... In the past 24 hours, there has been no encounter with foreign ships, including British ones," Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) responded in a statement.

      According to media reports last week, British Royal Marines in the Strait of Gibraltar seized an Iranian ship which was heading to Syria "in breach of European Union (EU) sanctions."

      Britain's allegations were made one day after Iranian President Hassan Rouhani warned of "consequences" for Britain's seizure of the Iranian ship which according to the Spanish Acting Foreign Minister Josep Borrell was at the U.S. request.

      Also on Thursday, the U.S. State Department condemned Iran's IRGC navy for trying to "unlawfully harass and interfere with" the passage of the Britain-flagged merchant vessel.

      Amid the quarrel between Iran and Britain over the alleged seizure of oil tankers, U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday repeated his threat to increase sanctions against Tehran. "Sanctions will soon be increased, substantially!" he tweeted.

      Tensions shrouding the region have been escalating recently. Last month two oil tankers were hit in the Gulf of Oman. The United States and Britain have accused Iran of being responsible for the attacks, which Tehran denied.

      Such a worsening situation has raised calls for de-escalation of the Persian Gulf tensions.

      Russia on Thursday calls on the United Nations (UN) to play a more active role in easing tensions in the region.

      "We advocate increasing the United Nations' profile in implementing mediation-based diplomacy," Russian Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN Vladimir Safronkov said.

      Earlier this week, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Geng Shuang at a press conference called on relevant parties to "remain calm and exercise restraint."

      "They should take concrete measures to prevent escalation and jointly safeguard peace and stability in the region," Geng said, noting that "it serves the interests of the Gulf and also the wider world."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001382213641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: semimi亚洲综合在线观看| 在线a亚洲视频播放在线观看| 亚洲国产免费av网站| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区| av无码电影一区二区三区| AV不卡无码免费一区二区三区| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 操B小视频国产| 国产成本人视频在线观看| 国产亚洲精品性爱视频| 国产69精品久久久久人妻| 亚洲一区二区三区中文视频| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 久久久2019精品视频中文字幕| 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 美国一区二区三区无码视频| 四虎影成人精品a片| 日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区| 成年女人A级毛片免| 亚洲中文字幕久久无码精品| 亚洲精品综合欧美一区二区三区| 日本岛国大片不卡人妻| 真人在线射美女视频在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线观看| 波多结野衣一区二区三区| 在线免费av一区二区| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| AV无码专区亚洲AVL在线观看| 伊人色综合网久久天天| 日韩精品人妻一区二区在线看| 绥棱县| 国产亚洲欧美另类第一页| AVtt手机版天堂网国产| 国产av一区二区三区东北熟女| 张掖市| 国产真实伦视频在线视频| 无码高潮少妇毛多水多水免费| 国产精品欧美视频另类专区| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 中日无码精品一区二区三区|