亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Huawei announces 3.1-bln-USD investment plan in Italy

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-16 06:01:17|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ROME, July 15 (Xinhua) -- Chinese telecoms equipment maker Huawei Technologies will invest 3.1 billion U.S. dollars over the next three years in Italy, local media reported on Monday.

      Addressing the press on the sidelines of an exhibition in Milan, Huawei's Italian unit chief executive Thomas Miao said the investment plan would allow 1,000 new direct jobs in the period 2019-2021, according to Ansa news agency.

      More specifically, the plan would consist of some 1.2 billion U.S. dollars invested in operations and marketing, and 1.9 billion U.S. dollars in direct supplies, while 52 million U.S. dollars would be added for research and development activities, Ansa also said.

      Speaking to reporters, Miao stressed the solidity of Sino-Italian commercial ties.

      "They are two well-paired countries: Italy needs China, and vice versa, and I am very optimistic from a business point of view," state broadcaster RAI News24 cited him as saying.

      The country CEO also urged Italy to make a "transparent, efficient, and fair" use of its golden power on the development of 5G networks.

      On Friday, in fact, the Italian government passed a decree boosting the so-called "golden power" legislation, and increasing the power of the state to intervene in the private sector of ICT infrastructure networks -- including 5G -- due to "urgent need to strengthen national security in strategic sectors".

      Under the new decree -- which needs approval by parliament within 60 days -- Italian public and private companies must now inform the government of any purchase of 5G technologies from non-European suppliers.

      Huawei-Italy's CEO called for the new rules to be fair "for all suppliers", and not applied to extra-European providers only.

      "The 5G technology is very important," RAI cited Miao as saying.

      The CEO added the new 5G golden power rules should be neutral and "apply to all, in order to be sure that -- from the first day -- we have a safe and reliable infrastructure, since the country needs to be ready before the roll-out".

      Operating in the country since 2004, Huawei now employs some 850 people in Italy, and has inaugurated its new headquarters in Milan earlier this year.

      In its 15-year activity, it has opened four innovations centers in cooperation with Italian ICT operators and a Joint Innovation Center for Smart & Safe City in cooperation with the regional government of Sardinia and its Center for Advanced Studies, Research, and Development (CRS4).

      Huawei is the largest of five global companies currently selling 5G equipment and systems, the others being Chinese ZTE, Finnish Nokia, Swedish Ericsson, and South Korean's Samsung.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521382296221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷色国产精品视频一区| 97av在线播放| 亚洲一区在线观看青青蜜臀| 一区二区视频日韩免费| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 欧美中出在线| 午夜一区二区三区在线视频| 精品无码人妻久久久一区二区三区| 国产高清在线观看91精品| 亚洲乳大丰满中文字幕| 日本啪啪一区二区三区| 色就色中文字幕在线视频| 国产真实二区一区在线亚洲| 女人被男人爽到呻吟的视频| 中国gay男男gaygay视频| 99精品视频在线观看| 湟中县| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区| 国产无遮挡无码视频免费软件 | 欧美v日韩v亚洲综合国产高清| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡| 十八禁网站在线观看| 日韩有码精品中文字幕| 分宜县| 手机AV片在线| 亚洲十八精品网站| 美腿丝袜一区二区三区| 日本不卡在线一区二区| 视频二区精品中文字幕| 国产av黄色一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区不卡在线观看| 大石桥市| 亚洲AV专区一专区二专区三| 性刺激的欧美三级视频中文字幕| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文 | 白白色发布在线播放国产| 伊春市| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放| 在线 | 一区二区三区| 久久久午夜毛片免费| 狠狠亚洲超碰狼人久久老人|