亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Turkey blocked from F-35 program for accepting Russian S-400: White House

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-18 07:09:26|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, July 17 (Xinhua) -- The White House confirmed on Wednesday that Turkey's purchase of Russian S-400 air defense systems has led to the termination of Ankara's involvement with the F-35 program.

      "Turkey's decision to purchase Russian S-400 air defense systems renders its continued involvement with the F-35 impossible," the White House said in a statement.

      The statement noted the F-35 jets cannot coexist with S-400 systems, arguing that its intelligence collection platform would be used to learn about the advanced capabilities of F-35 stealth fighters.

      "Much of the F-35's strength lies in its stealth capabilities. So, the ability to detect those capabilities would jeopardize the long-term security of the F-35 program," Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment Ellen Lord told the media at the Pentagon later on Wednesday.

      The U.S. and other F-35 partners are aligned in this decision to suspend Turkey from the program and initiate the process to formally remove Turkey from the program, Lord said.

      Turkey suppliers, which provide over 900 parts for F-35, would no longer receive 9 billion U.S. dollars in projected work share over the life of the program, according to Pentagon.

      "Turkey will certainly and regrettably lose jobs and future economic opportunities from this decision," Lord added.

      Turkey has ordered over 100 F-35 fighter jets, and a handful of them had been scheduled to transport to Turkey in the coming months. The arrangement of those F-35 was still under discussion, according to Lord.

      Ankara's acceptance of the S-400 not only has detrimental impacts on Turkish interoperability with the NATO alliance but also undermines the commitments all NATO allies made to each other to move away from Russian systems, the White House said.

      The Trump administration, at the same time, sought to reduce the repercussion for the bilateral relations.

      Washington still greatly values the strategic relationship with Turkey, the statement added, saying U.S.-Turkey military-to-military relationship is strong and the two allies would continue to cooperate extensively.

      The United States has been actively working with Turkey to provide air defense solutions to meet its legitimate air defense needs, said the statement.

      The statement, however, made no mention of possible sanctions against Turkey as required by law under the Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA).

      Pentagon officials also deferred all questions about possible sanctions to the Department of State.

      In December 2017, Ankara and Moscow signed a 2.5-billion-dollar agreement for two batteries of the S-400 system. Turkey began taking the delivery of the S-400 system Friday.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001382355771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费人成网站免费看视频 | 久久久久亚洲精品日久生情| 欧美午夜小视频| 成人区精品人妻一区二区不卡| 久久精品亚洲成在人线av麻豆| 99视频精品全部国产| 精品一区二区三区在线观看视频| 国产福利2021最新在线观看| 午夜精品久久久影院av| 色老头亚洲成人免费影院| 鄂托克旗| 日日爽日日操| 国产在线无码一区二区三区视频| 大桥未久亚洲无av码在线| 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看的| 中文字幕在线视频不卡一区二区| 安平县| 人妻少妇精品视频中文字幕国语| 国产乱人视频在线观看播放器| 在线观看亚洲精品福利片| 精品久久久久久无码专区不卡| 国产高清在线精品一区下载| 欧美1区二区三区公司| 亚洲午夜无码久久yy6080| 亚洲国产欧美日韩在线人成| 精品国产网站| 综合国产av一区二区三区| 久久99精品波多结衣一区| 亚洲国产午夜精品乱码| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 免费看的一级毛片| 91精品国产91久久综合桃花| 国产精品免费av一区二区| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大天堂| 成午夜精品一区二区三区| 国产黄在线观看免费观看不卡| 一区二区三区国产在线网站视频| 久久无码高潮喷水免费看| 三人成全免费观看电视剧高清| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 蜜臀人妻精品一区二区免费|