亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Yemen's warring sides clash in Hodeidah, 8 killed

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-19 01:43:46|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ADEN, Yemen, July 18 (Xinhua) -- Armed confrontations between Yemen's pro-government forces and the Houthi rebels left eight people killed in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah on Thursday, a military official told Xinhua.

      The local Yemeni military official, who asked to remain anonymous, said that "the area of Kilo16 in Hodeidah's eastern part witnessed violent armed confrontations between the pro-government forces and the Houthi rebels."

      The source said that the armed confrontations resulted in the killing of five Houthi rebels and three pro-government army soldiers in addition to wounding several others from both sides.

      Heavy weaponry including artillery shells and mortars were used during the armed confrontations that ferociously raged between the two warring rivals in Hodeidah, according to the source.

      Military leaders of the two warring sides in Hodeidah exchanged accusations over sparking the ongoing armed confrontations in the country's western port city.

      The pro-government forces said in a statement that "the Houthi militia launched a large-scale offensive in an attempt to advance and take control over the positions of the joint armed forces in Kilo16 area."

      The Houthis suffered heavy losses during the offensive that was aborted by the joint armed forces, said that statement revealed by the pro-government Giants Brigades.

      On the other side, the Iranian-allied Houthi rebels blamed the pro-government forces for "indiscriminately targeting a number of residential neighborhoods and houses in Hodeidah with mortar shells."

      The armed confrontations came four days after the Redeployment Coordination Committee (RCC), which includes representatives of the Yemeni government and Houthi group, resumed negotiating sessions to implement Stockholm's Peace Agreement in Hodeidah.

      It also occurred following a number of meetings held between the UN envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths and the political leaders of the two warring rivals to discuss implementing Hodeidah's agreement.

      On Monday, the United Nations said in a statement that Yemen's warring parties agreed Monday on "new measures" to reinforce the cease-fire deal and troops withdrawal from the port city of Hodeidah.

      Representatives from both Yemeni warring parties met on Sunday and Monday aboard a UN ship on the Red Sea for resumed discussions on the implementation of a stalled troops withdrawal from Hodeidah as agreed in a deal reached in Stockholm in December last year.

      Hodeidah is the main Yemeni port city on the Red Sea and key entry of most Yemen's commercial imports and humanitarian aid.

      The over four-year grinding war has pushed more than 20 million people to the verge of starvation.

      Iran-allied Houthi rebels control much of Hodeidah while the Saudi-backed government troops have advanced to the southeastern districts.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521382383491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲精品久久19p| 欧美乱码卡一卡二卡四卡免费| 亚洲精品成人网久久久久久| 欧美日韩91| 色婷婷久久一区二区三区| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 国产精选一区二区三区| 国产精品毛片一区二区熟女| 日日骚一区二区三区中文字幕| 国产综合自拍| 91白浆在线视频| 樱花草免费观看| 亚洲熟妇真实自拍另类| 99j久久精品久久久久久| 欧美深夜福利视频| 辽阳市| 色婷婷亚洲十月十月色天| 人妻少妇中文字幕久久69堂| 无码一区+中文字幕| 亚洲一区二区三区小说| 久久综合噜噜激激的五月天| 97色人阁俺也去人人人人人| 国产精品自拍激情在线观看| 亚洲精品国产精品av| 九九99国产精品视频| 国产亚洲高清在线精品不卡| 免费看污视频的网站| 中国国产免费毛卡片| av网站影片在线观看| 阿荣旗| 美女精品黄色淫秽片网站| 久久久高清免费视频| 国产亚洲精品综合一区| 日本亚洲一级中文字幕| 亚洲乱码日产精品bd在线| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 亚洲欧美色中文字幕| 日本嗯啊在线观看| 上虞市| 欧美人与动牲交片免费播放| 亚洲性无码一区二区三区|