亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Britain's Foreign Secretary calls urgent meeting of emergency committee after UK oil tanker seized by Iran

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-20 05:06:15|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      LONDON, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Britain's Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said Friday night he was "extremely concerned" by the seizure of two naval vessels by Iranian authorities in the Strait of Hormuz in what is being seen as a rise in tensions in the region, which is "unacceptable" to the British government.

      The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in London said Friday it was urgently looking into the reports.

      Hunt and senior politicians and military personnel were attending an urgently called meeting of Britain's emergency response team, known as COBR to discuss what response the U.K. should make.

      Hunt said on his social media site: "I will shortly attend a COBR meeting to review what we know and what we can do to swiftly secure the release of the two vessels - a British-flagged vessel and a Liberian-flagged vessel. Their crews comprise a range of nationalities, but we understand there are no British citizens on board either ship."

      Concerns were raised after reports were received that the Stena Impero was seized in the Gulf, apparently by Iranian Guard.

      A Whitehall source told the Daily Telegraph Friday night: "It does look like it (the Stena Impero) has been hijacked. Ships don't follow that pattern. It turned right and straight into Iranian waters. It is really concerning that this has happened."

      "It looks on the face of it as though the Iranian Revolutionary Guard have boarded and taken a UK-flagged ship," the report added.

      Media reports in London said the owners of the Stena Impero, which was bound for Saudi Arabia, said they had been unable to contact the vessel, adding it was heading north towards Iran.

      A maritime tracking website also reported a second tanker with UK links has made a sharp turn towards Iran, named as the Liberian registered MV Mesdar which is British owned, according to media reports.

      Northern Marine, a Scottish-based subsidiary of the ship's Swedish owner Stena AB, confirmed that a "hostile action" had preceded the vessel's change of course on Friday afternoon.

      The owners confirmed it was approached at around 16:00 BST on Friday while it was in international waters.

      A statement from the owners said: "We are presently unable to contact the vessel which is now heading north towards Iran. There have been no reported injuries and their safety is of primary concern to both owners and managers."

      In a statement Friday night, Bob Sanguinetti, CEO of the UK Chamber of Shipping, said: "We condemn unreservedly the capture of Stena Impero as she transited the Strait of Hormuz earlier today. The action by those involved is in violation of international regulations which protect ships and their crews as they go about their legitimate business in international waters.

      "Our priority is for the safety and welfare of the crew. We call on the UK Government to do whatever is necessary to ensure their safe and swift return."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521382417061
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮噴潮无码| 成在线人免费无码高潮喷水| 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 毛片av中文字幕一区二区| 老师课后辅导乳揉搓h在线观看| 国产亚洲一区二区三区夜夜骚| 国产精品一区二区三区色| 久久久久人妻精品一区蜜桃网站| 国产做无码视频在线观看| 中文字幕永久免费观看 | 亚洲成a人网站在线看| 欧美国产高清| 2020国产免费久久精品99| 国产精品三级一区二区按摩| 国产精彩刺激对白视频| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 第十色丰满无码| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 亚洲国产精品国自产电影| 中文字幕乱码免费人妻av| 亚洲AV无码久久精品国产老人| 97免费在线观看视频| 福利视频一二区| 日本久久久精品国产一区 | 日韩无码尤物视频| 国产精品乱一区二区三区| 五十路熟妇亲子交尾| 临颍县| 狠狠综合亚洲综合亚色| 97人人添人澡人人爽超碰| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 来凤县| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AWWW| 亚洲精品成人网久久久久久| 免费人人av看| 久久久2019精品视频中文字幕| 国产一卡2卡3卡四卡精品国色无边| 成人国内精品久久久久影院vr| 亚洲av有码精品天堂| 国产亚洲一区二区三区夜夜骚| 国产精品成人免费视频网站京东|