亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. to send troops to Saudi Arabia amid regional tension

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-20 11:28:48|Editor: Yurou
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, July 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. military said on Friday that Pentagon has authorized the movement of military personnel and resources to Saudi Arabia to help deter "credible threats."

      The move would provide "an additional deterrent, and ensures our ability to defend our forces and interests in the region from emergent, credible threats," U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) said in a statement.

      According to the statement,the Pentagon made the decision at the invitation of Saudi Arabia.

      CENTCOM continually assesses force posture in the region, the statement added, without providing a specific number of personnel and types of resources that are being sent to Saudi Arabia.

      Citing two defense officials, CNN reported late Wednesday that 500 U.S. troops are expected to be deployed to the Prince Sultan Air Base, located in a desert area east of the Saudi capital of Riyadh.

      A small number of troops and support personnel are already on site with initial preparations being made for a Patriot missile defense battery as well as runway and airfield improvements, according to the officials.

      Last month, the Trump administration announced a decision to deploy 1,000 additional troops to the Middle East. CNN noted that the troops to be sent to Saudi Arabia are part of that deployment plan.

      The announcement of the U.S. force movement came at a moment when the regional situation is volatile.

      U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday that a U.S. warship destroyed an Iranian drone in the Strait of Hormuz, but Tehran denied the U.S. assertion.

      Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps on Friday announced that it seized British oil tanker Stena Impero in the Strait of Hormuz because the vessel failed to respect international maritime rules while passing through the strait.

      In a separate statement on Friday, CENTCOM said that it is launching Operation Sentinel, a multinational maritime effort to increase surveillance and security in key waterways in the Middle East.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001382428081
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 天堂在线最新版在线天堂| 成人无码无遮挡很H在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕在线精品一区| 亚洲欧洲日韩国产综合在线二区| 国产成人免费手机在线观看视频| 丰满人妻中文字幕乱码| 呼和浩特市| 国产精品麻豆A啊在线观看| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 巨臀精品无码AV在线播放| 精品一区二区三区不卡少妇av| 久久久久久久久久免免费精品| 欧美午夜视频在线| 国产精品无码一区二区三级| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 大香蕉久久精品一区二区字幕| 欧美又粗又长又爽做受| 国产成 人 综合 亚洲奶水| 一级无码啪啪| 青青草国产成人在线视频| 国产极品喷水视频| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 国内成+人 亚洲+欧美+综合在线| 嵩明县| 91精品国产免费青青碰在线观看 | 国产视频精品一区白白色| 中字无码av电影在线观看网站| 欧美最猛性xxxxx免费| 手机看片1024国产基地| 成人午夜视频在线观看高清| 人妻少妇久久精品一区二区| 丁香啪啪综合成人亚洲| 我我色综合| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 国产精品美女久久久久久大全| 少妇精品视频一码二码三| 四房播播网站| 久草91这里只有精品| 欧美日韩中文字幕日韩欧美| 中文字幕人妻丝袜乱一区三区|