亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump says White House, Congress reach 2-year budget deal

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-23 06:23:43|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, July 22 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted Monday that his administration and congressional leaders reached a bipartisan budget deal for the next two years that will also raise the U.S. borrowing limit to avoid potential default.

      "I am pleased to announce that a deal has been struck with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy - on a two-year Budget and Debt Ceiling, " he said.

      The president, however, didn't say whether he will sign the deal into law if it is passed in both chambers of Congress.

      Earlier in the day when hosting Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan in the Oval Office, Trump told reporters that "very good talks" on the issue were ongoing between administration officials and congressional leaders of both parties in both chambers of Congress.

      "We're doing very well if you look at debt limit, however you want to define that," the president said. "And I think we're doing very well on the budget."

      Citing people familiar with the talks, U.S. media reported Monday morning that the agreement would raise overall spending levels by 320 billion U.S. dollars for the next two years, compared to a limit set in a 2011 law.

      The deal also will suspend the federal debt ceiling until July 31, 2021. The current debt ceiling expired on March 1, when the debt ballooned to over 22 trillion dollars. The Treasury Department has taken a series of "extraordinary measures" to prevent the nation from defaulting on its payment obligations.

      Packing the debt ceiling increase with an overall spending deal has been the request of House Democrats. Monday's deal also includes about 75 billion dollars in offsets for equal increases in military and non-military spending.

      While the Democrats succeeded in significantly lowering the offsets from the White House's original offer of 150 billion dollars, Pelosi, a California Democrat, still faces liberals in her own caucus who oppose upping the defense spending. Trump said it was "very important" to take care of the U.S. military.

      In addition, the agreement will permanently end what is known as the "sequester," automatic across-the-board spending cuts required in the Budget Control Act of 2011. The sequester intends to cut spending for federal agencies totaling 1.2 trillion dollars during the decade ending 2021, when the law is set to expire.

      The legislative and executive branches must come up with short-term budget deals in order not to trigger the sequester, which did take effect in 2013 and has been avoided several times since. The current agreement, if reached, would avoid the return of the sequester in January.

      A House vote is expected before Friday, when the chamber leaves for the August recess. The Senate's recess is scheduled to start on Aug. 2.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091382488301
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热 | 国内成人精品亚洲日本语音| 国产一国产一有一级毛片视频 | 成人无码a区在线观看视频| 亚洲一区二区久久青草| 遂平县| 国产成人亚洲精品电影| 国产精品成人精品久久久| 人人妻人人做人人爽夜欢视频| 国产主播无套内射一区| 绍兴市| 乱色视频中文字幕在线看| 国产精品手机在线亚洲| AV熟妇导航网| 欧美孕妇变态重口另类| 国产福利在线观看一区二区| 国产成人精品aaaa视频一区| 人妻一区二区三区蜜桃| 日本黄色一区二区三区视频| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区在线| 亚洲国产亚综合在线区| 国产精品伦人视频免费看| 沁阳市| 国产精品无码久久久久下载| 亚洲香蕉网久久综合影视| 超碰人人超碰人人| 国产剧情无码中文字幕在线观看不卡视频| 久久精品国产av大片| 亚洲综合一区二区三区四区五区| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大天堂| 日本女优一区二区在线免费观看| 国产久热精品热线av| 无码少妇一区二区浪潮av| 日本久久久久久久久久加勒比| 岛国视频在线无码| 手机在线中文字幕国产| 欧美牲交40_50a欧美牲交aⅴ | 亚洲另类国产欧美一区二区| 国产毛片一区二区日韩| 亚洲中文字幕巨乳人妻|