亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Boeing posts loss of 3 bln USD in Q2 from 737 MAX impact

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-25 02:01:49|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      SAN FRANCISCO, July 24 (Xinhua) -- U.S. top aircraft manufacturer Boeing Company on Wednesday posted a loss of about 3 billion U.S. dollars in earnings for the second quarter of 2019 as a result of the global grounding of 737 MAX airplanes.

      Boeing said its quarterly revenue nosedived by 35 percent to reach 15.8 billion dollars, compared to 24 billion dollars in the same period of last year, as its best-selling 737 MAX jets remained grounded globally since mid-March this year over the two deadly crashes that killed 346 people in Indonesia and Ethiopia.

      The company said the second-quarter revenue of 15.8 billion dollars and GAPP loss of 5.21 dollars per share reflected the previously announced 737 MAX charge that cut revenue by 5.6 billion dollars and earnings by 8.74 dollars per share.

      Boeing said last week that it would take 4.9 billion dollars in after-tax charge to cover possible compensation to airlines that have canceled thousands of flights of the 737 MAX jets, two of which crashed in Indonesia last October and in Ethiopia in March this year.

      Boeing said its Q2 revenue loss was partially helped by better operations earnings from its defense, space, security and service business, which increased 159 percent to hit 975 million dollars, compared to 376 million dollars in the same period a year before.

      The company's defense sector generated 6.6 billion dollars in revenues for the quarter, up 8 percent from the figure of 6.1 billion dollars in 2018.

      Meanwhile, Boeing's commercial sector yielded only 4.7 billion dollars in revenue for the second quarter, falling sharply by 66 percent from 13.95 billion dollars posted in the corresponding period of last year.

      Boeing delivered 90 commercial airplanes for the second quarter, down 54 percent compared to the figure of 194 in the same period of 2018, and the company made no delivery of any 737 MAX planes for this quarter.

      Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg said on an earnings call Wednesday that the company would consider cutting 737 MAX output to a level below the current rate of 42 aircraft per month, or temporarily suspending its production if the plane's return to service is further delayed.

      Boeing announced in April that the monthly production of 737 MAX was reduced from the rate of 52 to 42 airplanes after the second air crash in Ethiopia.

      Boeing said that previous 2019 guidance did not reflect the impact of the 737 MAX groundings and new guidance will be issued at a future date due to the uncertainty of the timing and conditions surrounding return to service of the 737 MAX fleet.

      The U.S. airplane maker said it is working closely with U.S. federal regulators on the process they have laid out to certify the 737 MAX software update.

      "With a clear focus on our values, we're delivering for our customers, working to safely return the 737 MAX to service and capturing new opportunities," Muilenburg tweeted Wednesday.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091382550251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩在线精品观看视频| 亚洲成A人一区二区三区| 人人爱天天做夜夜爽| 亚洲中文字幕综合一区| 亚洲中文字幕av一区二区三区人| 精品偷拍一区二区视频| 国产午夜激无码AV毛片不卡| 2020国产激情视频在线观看| 亚洲二区在线观看免费视频| 亚洲一码二码在线观看| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| 久久亚洲国产欧洲精品一| 国产精品永久免费视频| 国模国产精品嫩模大尺度视频| 国产精品成人无码a 无码| 99久久精品国产一区二区暴力| 99精品国产自产在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区在线激情| 久久老熟女一区二区蜜臀| 久久国产A∨一二三| 国产精品乱一区二区三区| 91青青草视频在线观看的| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码二区| 蜜桃av性感妹子在线播放| 成人福利国产一区二区| 男女18禁啪啪无遮挡激烈网站| 欧美国产三级| 亚洲国产精品毛片av| 国产成人自产拍免费视频| 国产一区二区三区欧美亚洲 | 亚洲精品综合在线影院| 亚洲av日韩av无码污污网站| 热99re99首页精品亚洲五月天| 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 亚洲无码夜夜操| 中国又粗又大又爽的毛片| 成年人免费国产视频| 成人av中字手机在线播放| 制服丝袜视频国产一区| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频 |