亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Rio Tinto officially hands over Namibia's Rossing Uranium to Chinese firm

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-26 05:09:01|Editor: Wu Qin
      Video PlayerClose
      NAMIBIA-SWAKOPMUND-ROSSING URANIUM MINE-CHINA-HANDOVER?

      The photo taken on July 25, 2019 shows the Rossing Uranium handover ceremony near the town of Swakopmund, Namibia. The Anglo-Australian mining giant Rio Tinto officially handed over Namibian uranium mine Rossing to its new majority shareholder, China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) at an event Thursday in Rossing Mine near the coastal town of Swakopmund. (Xinhua/Wu Changwei)

      SWAKOPMUND, Namibia, July 25 (Xinhua) -- The Anglo-Australian mining giant Rio Tinto officially handed over Namibian uranium miner, Rossing, to its new majority shareholder, China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) at an event Thursday in Rossing Mine near the coastal town of Swakopmund.

      In an emotional address to the Rossing workers and delegates, Bold Baatar, former majority shareholder Rio Tinto Energy and Minerals CEO, said during their time they had an opportunity to create a world class business that contributed to the growth and development of Namibia and its people.

      "While this was not an easy choice to make to sell, it was one that ensured a strong future for the business," he added.

      According to him, with the new partners CNNC, Rossing will chart a new pathway, sustaining the business for years to come.

      Baatar said even as the Rio Tinto flag comes down over Rossing, his company will very much remain committed to Namibia.

      "This cooperation will keep continuous tax contributions from Rossing to the nation and provide employment security, will provide more stable employment security for about 1,000 employees and 1,000 contractors of Rossing, will support Rossing foundation to continue to fulfill its social responsibilities, will provide the predictable business opportunities for local suppliers and will also promote in-depth cooperation between Namibia and China in trade, investment and industrial development," said He Zixing, vice president of CNNC.

      Speaking on the same occasion, Erongo Governor Cleophas Mutjavikua welcomed the new investment and stated that the region will now focus on building a new chapter in the history of Rossing Uranium.

      "We know that this new chapter would allow the businesses to prosper to the benefit of not only our stakeholders, but also the economy at large," he added.

      Meanwhile other delegates present at the event echoed similar sentiments and stated that the move to sell the majority shares to China will ensure the continuation of a 43-year-old legacy and retain jobs for the around 2,000 employees.

      Namibia's Deputy Minister of Mines and Energy, Kornelia Shilunga, said that the event signalled the dawn of a new future for all.

      "With the necessary cooperation with government and stakeholders, a lot can be done for future generations," she added.

      Rio Tinto which had the majority shareholding in Rossing Uranium of 68.62 percent last week announced that the sale of its shares to CNNC was complete following approval by the Namibia Competition Commission.

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001382583341
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品一区久久久久久| 少妇高潮大叫好爽喷水| 亚洲国产综合精品久久av| 视频二区精品中文字幕 | 蜜臀久久精品亚洲一区| 亚洲色一色噜一噜噜噜| 男人的天堂av一二三区| 国产天堂一区二区三区四区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av| 久久99久久久无码国产精品色戒| 亚洲精品在线+在线播放| 久久久国产精品ⅤA麻豆百度| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 国产精品三级在线不卡| av天堂资源在线免费播放| 91久久精品亚洲一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看| 卢龙县| 91情侣在线精品国产免费| 国产探花在线精品一区二区| 尤物tv在线进入| 博罗县| 亚洲五月七月丁香缴情| 亚洲加勒比少妇无码av| 给外女开小嫩苞视频| 始兴县| 玩弄人妻奶水无码AV在线| 91精品国产自产91精品资源| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 少妇极品熟妇人妻专区视频| 日本一卡二卡四卡无卡乱码视频免费| 亚洲中字幕永久在线观看| 亚洲av影片一区二区三区| 国产精品丝袜亚洲熟女| 中文在线а天堂中文在线新版| 成人免费无码a毛片| 日韩欧美国产亚洲中文| 在线天堂最新版资源| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区二区 | 亚洲国产日韩av一区二区|