亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Iran warns presence of foreign forces cause tension in region

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-29 02:12:52|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday that the presence of foreign forces in the region is the main cause of the regional tension.

      Iran "makes an effort to make the Sea of Oman, Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz a safe and secure route for international shipping," Rouhani said during his meeting with visiting Yusuf bin Alawi bin Abdullah, Omani minister responsible for foreign affairs.

      Iran and Oman have the main responsibility for security in the Strait of Hormuz, he was quoted as saying by Tehran Times daily.

      "If we seek progress and development in the region, all of us should make efforts in line with maintaining stability and security in the region," the Iranian president noted.

      Iran has never initiated and will never initiate tension in the region, he said, adding the current regional tension is caused by the U.S. unilateral withdrawal from the Iranian 2015 nuclear deal.

      Earlier in the day, Iran's government spokesman Ali Rabiei warned the Europeans against a plan to potentially deploy their naval forces to the Gulf.

      The security of the region should be protected by the regional states, and Iran has a pivotal role in maintaining this security, Rabiei said at his weekly press conference.

      "Such measures bear a hostile message and would stir tensions," he added.

      The idea to deploy a joint European naval mission to the Gulf to escort oil tankers was put forward by the British government on July 22.

      Iran recently seized the British oil tanker, Stena Impero, in the Strait of Hormuz, after British authorities detained an Iranian oil tanker earlier this month in the Strait of Gibraltar on the allegations that "it was breaching EU sanctions on Syria."

      However, Iran denied that its tanker was heading to Syria, saying Stena Impero was only captured for "violating maritime regulations."

      "Britain will suffer harms for seizing Iran's oil tanker," Rouhani noted on Sunday.

      For his part, the Omani foreign minister said regional security is not possible without Iran.

      "Iran and Oman should make every effort to maintain long lasting stability and security in the region, despite all challenges they face," Abdullah was quoted as saying by official IRNA news agency.

      On Saturday, Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani defended his country's seizure of the British oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz, saying Iran's measure was "legal."

      "We believe all countries need to respect international maritime law in order to help maintain security, and we make no exceptions for any country in this regard," Shamkhani said in his meeting with Abdullah in Tehran.

      "Unlike Britain's piracy in the Strait of Gibraltar, where it illegally confiscated an Iranian oil tanker, Iran's measure has been completely legal and in line with maritime regulations and security," Shamkhani was quoted as saying by state TV.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521382652861
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 超碰精品无码一区二区| 日本一道dvd在线中文字幕| 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人| 91福利国产在线观一区二区| 亚洲Va中文字幕无码毛片下载| 欧美人与动牲交片免费播放| 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索| 久久无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片 | 久久久久成人精品免费播放网站| 囯产精品无码va一区二区| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 日本一极品久久99精品| 日本区一区二在线免费观看| 中文字幕亚洲精品乱码在线看| 女同久久一区二区三区| 亚洲区精品久久一区二区三区女同| 911香蕉视频| 天天射色综合| 性欧美久久| 国产毛a片久久久久无码| 男女性搞视频网站免费| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 亚洲精品美女自拍偷拍| 日本污视频| 日本大尺度吃奶呻吟视频| 亚洲女同同性少妇熟女| 午夜dy888国产精品影院| 久久精品国产亚洲一区二区| 亚洲国产精品亚洲高清| 亚洲精品美女自拍偷拍| 日韩久久久久中文字幕人妻| 少妇愉情理伦片丰满丰满| 性欧美free高清video| 欧美刺激性大交| 精品国产又大又黄又粗av| 蜜桃视频中文在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩中文v在线| 亚洲成av人片在www色猫咪| 波多野结衣一区二区三区88|