亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Attack mars Afghan presidential election campaign

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-29 16:51:51|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      KABUL, July 29 (Xinhua) -- Afghanistan's capital Kabul witnessed a deadly terrorist attack on Sunday, the first day of the start of presidential election campaign in the country plagued by conflict.

      In the deadly attack, launched by a group of militants at 4:40 p.m. local time on Sunday on the office of vice president candidate Amrullah Saleh, according to Interior Ministry spokesman Nasrat Rahimi, 24 people, including four attackers, were killed and 50 others injured.

      "The terrorists' attack against the people of Afghanistan here on Sunday claimed the lives of 20 innocent people and injured 50 others," Rahimi told Xinhua on Monday.

      Those killed in the attack include four security personnel and 16 civilians, Rahimi said, adding that those injured include 43 civilians and seven security personnel.

      All the four attackers had also been killed after hours of clean-up operations, the official said.

      The deadly attack claimed by no militant group so far, coincided with the start of Afghan presidential election campaign, when the contesters including the incumbent President Ashraf Ghani vowed to bring peace to the conflict-torn country at rallies of their supporters.

      In his address at a rally on Sunday, Ghani promised to strengthen the government to stabilize economy and bring about peace and prosperity if re-elected.

      The 60-day Afghan presidential election campaign, which started on July 28 with 18 candidates including Ghani amid increasing security risks and fear of fraud in the polls, will end on Sept. 28.

      Meanwhile, rival candidates including Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah and former intelligence chief Rahmatullah Nabil have accused Ghani of using government facilities for the campaigns.

      Locals slam the government over what they described as "security lapse," calling upon the security apparatus to protect the lives and properties of people during elections.

      "Some of the victims even don't have money to rebuild their houses damaged by the blast on Sunday," Kabul resident Samiul Haq told Xinhua.

      Another man Dawlat Khan, 26, told Xinhua on Monday that he had got mental problems since the blast and gunshot took place on Sunday, saying, "security is more important than everything and the government first has to stabilize security and then hold elections."

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001382673131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本伦理在线一区二区| www.亚洲天堂.com| 亚洲最大成av人网站| 日本熟妇精品一区二区三区| 国产一区二区黑丝美女| 精品国产一区二区三区香蕉| 日本一区二区三区看片| 国产精品女视频一区二区| 国产成人AV综合久久| 国产午夜精品理论片免费观看| 亚洲成熟丰满熟妇高潮XXXXX | 久久久久中文字幕无码少妇| 国产免费久久精品99re丫y| 国产成人精品曰本亚洲| 伊在人亚洲香蕉精品区麻豆| 亚洲一区二区三区色婷婷 | 丝袜足控一区二区三区| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲精品综合在线影院| 定安县| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 久久精品国产视频在热| 啊v在线视频| 国产亚洲精品第一综合| 天天做天天爱天天爽综合区| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 92精品国产自产在线观看48页| 久久久久久人妻一区二区无码Av| 国产精品自拍视频免费| 少妇爽到爆视频网站免费| 国产性色αv视频免费| 人妻体验按摩到忍不住哀求继续| 国产高清精品免费在线| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99| 国产欧美日韩图片一区二区| 国产一区二区三区免费在线观看| 美女精品黄色淫秽片网站| 亚洲V在线激情| 亚洲欧洲一区二区免费| 91原创视频在线|