亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Security Council likely to agree on appeal for Libya truce on Islamic holiday

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-30 06:50:16|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The UN Security Council is likely to agree on an appeal for a truce in the Libya conflict for the upcoming Islamic holiday of Eid al-Adha.

      Gustavo Meza-Cuadra, permanent representative of Peru to the United Nations and current president of the council, told reporters that there is "broad support" for the plan proposed by the UN envoy for Libya, which included the truce.

      Meza-Cuadra said some council members still need to consult with their capitals but hopefully there will be good news.

      In a few days, the council will be able to issue a formal statement, he added.

      Meza-Cuadra's press encounter followed a closed-door consultation by the council members, who had been briefed by Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Libya Ghassan Salame.

      In his briefing, Salame put forward a three-part plan of action to end the Libya conflict -- a truce to be declared for Eid al-Adha, which falls around Aug. 10, a high-level meeting of concerned countries to end the hostilities and implement the UN arms embargo, and a meeting of leading and influential personalities from Libya to agree on a way forward.

      Libya has been struggling to make a democratic transition amid insecurity and chaos ever since the fall of former leader Muammar Gaddafi's regime in 2011.

      The instability resulted in a divided country, with the UN-recognized administration overseeing the west and a rival government in the east. Each is backed by an array of militias and armed groups fighting over resources and territory.

      In early April, the Libyan National Army, a force allied with the east-based government, started an offensive on the capital Tripoli.

      Salame on Monday reported that the conflict has killed almost 1,100 people, including 106 civilians, since its outbreak.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521382682221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品天干天干| 鄯善县| 中文字幕亚洲精品乱码| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看| 亚洲精品2区在线观看| 玩弄极品少妇被弄到高潮| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品| 成人激情四射网| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线观看| a国产一区二区免费入口| 欧美日本日韩aⅴ在线视频| 97人人添人人澡人人澡人人澡| 国产精品www夜色影视| 亚洲日产AV中文字幕无码偷拍 | 精品偷拍一区二区三区在线看 | 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 延津县| 国产日韩久久久久69影院| 精品久久久久久国产潘金莲 | 乱系列中文字幕在线视频| 丰满人妻一区二区乱码中文电影网 | 中文字幕人成无码人妻| 中文字幕66页| 熟女白浆精品一区二区| 一区二区三区精品高清日韩美| 精品国产乱来一区二区三区| 亚洲男女在线| 亚洲男人电影天堂无码| 性欧美精品xxxx| 工布江达县| 欧美亚洲尤物久久综合精品| 免费国产一区二区不卡| 国产午夜精品美女裸身视频69 | 日韩亚洲欧美精品| 国产无套粉嫩白浆在线精品| 久久精品无码一区二区三区蜜费| 亚洲精品在线+在线播放| 日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽狠狠视频| 少妇一区二区三区免费视频| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 久久精品av一区二区三|