亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      California utility challenges claims of its failure to fix aging power line problems in time

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-01 18:42:51|Editor: Wu Qin
      Video PlayerClose

      SAN FRANCISCO, July 31 (Xinhua) -- California utility Pacific Gas & Electric Corp. (PG&E) Wednesday strongly disapproved of a media report accusing it of taking no timely action to repair aging power lines that caused fatal wildfires in Northern California, local media reported.

      San Francisco-based PG&E filed a response to a report of The Wall Street Journal that accused the utility of delaying the repair of 49 power towers on the transmission line known as the Caribou-Palermo line, which were supposed to be replaced even before a major wildfire erupted and killed 85 people last November.

      The Journal report said PG&E was aware of the problems with the aging power towers, together with 57 other towers that needed replacement of their hardware and aluminum lines, but the utility delayed its maintenance work for five years.

      California state investigators officially released a report in May, blaming PG&E's power lines for sparking the two-week deadly wildfires known as Camp Fire in Butte County, about 280 km north of San Francisco last year.

      PG&E said in the response to the media report that the tower identified as the ignition point of the Camp Fire was not one of the towers slated for replacement, though it admitted having proposed to replace 60 towers on the line that runs through Butte County to meet federal safety requirement.

      "The suggestion that PG&E has ignored investment in its transmission lines is inaccurate," PG&E said in the response requested by U.S. District Judge William Alsup, who asked the utility to make a public statement by July 31 to clarify "which paragraph is accurate."

      PG&E said it has spent up to 294 million U.S. dollars every year from 2008 to 2018 on the maintenance of its power towers and transmission facilities.

      The California utility, which serves nearly 16 million people in northern and central California, has been sued by fire victims for its power lines causing wildfires and leading to their loss of property in two deadly wildfires in 2017 and 2018.

      The company filed for bankruptcy protection in January 2019 in the face of liabilities estimated at more than 30 billion dollars in connection with the catastrophic wildfires.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001382758641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品视频免费| 欧美日韩综合在线视频免费看| 色就色中文字幕在线视频| 中文字幕一区二区人妻痴汉电车| 2022AV一区在线| 一区二区三区日本在线观看| 国产日韩久久久精品影院首页| 亚洲a人片在线观看网址| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 日韩中文字幕在线不卡| 亚洲另类色区欧美日韩图片| 国产精品中文字幕观看| 亚洲国产一区二区三区,| 国产强伦姧在线观看| 黄山市| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二p区三区 | 国产午夜无码视频在线观看| 18禁超污无遮挡无码网址| 无码国产日韩精品一区二区| 安义县| 日韩一区二区肥| 无码精品毛片波多野结衣| 欧美日韩国产va另类试看| 欧美精品xx| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 在线a人片免费观看国产| 石河子市| 综合激情中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合不卡| 一级毛片无毒不卡直接观看| 全部av―极品视觉盛宴| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 日本最新在线一区二区| 石林| 久久亚洲国产中v天仙www| 久久99国产亚洲高清观看首页| 最新亚洲精品国偷自产在线| 高级会所人妻互换94部分| 人人揉揉揉香蕉大免费| 亚洲啊啊啊一区二区三区| 中文字幕亚洲好看有码 |