亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iranian authorities decry U.S. sanctions on FM

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-02 00:39:50|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      TEHRAN, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- Iranian authorities on Thursday unanimously condemned the U.S. sanctions on Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, while expressing support for the Iranian top diplomat.

      Iranian President Hassan Rouhani denounced the U.S blacklisting of Zarif as a sign of "frustration", saying that "Zarif's logical remarks rattle the White House," according to Tasnim news agency.

      Rouhani lashed out at the U.S. government for "the paradoxical policy" of expressing readiness for talks with Iran and at the same time imposing sanctions on its top diplomat.

      The U.S. move to blacklist Zarif reveals that "our enemies are so frustrated that they have even lost the opportunity for exercising intellect and wisdom," he made the remarks during a Thursday trip to the northwestern city of Tabriz in the province of East Azarbaijan.

      By sanctioning the Iranian foreign minister, the Americans "are resorting to childish behaviour," Rouhani said.

      The U.S. on Wednesday announced that it has sanctioned Zarif, amid high tensions between the two sides.

      The U.S. Treasury Department alleged that Zarif "acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran," who was already sanctioned by the U.S. in June.

      Zarif quickly responded to the U.S. action on social media, quipping that he was grateful to be considered a "huge threat."

      "It has no effect on me or my family, as I have no property or interests outside of Iran," Zarif said in a tweet, "Thank you for considering me such a huge threat to your agenda."

      On Thursday, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said that "the Americans are seriously scared by the logic of Zarif and his art of negotiations."

      "The Americans are intensely afraid of Dr. Zarif's logic and his negotiation skills," Mousavi said.

      In a statement released on Thursday, the General Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces said Washington's "illegal" move to designate Zarif reflects its "weakness and humiliation."

      "The undiplomatic measure to sanction Iran's foreign minister reflects Washington's frustration and is seen as an attempt to make up for the U.S. successive defeats in the world and region," the statement said.

      Also, Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) on Thursday denounced the U.S. sanctions on Zarif, as a move in line with the U.S. policy of exerting maximum pressure on the Islamic republic.

      By sanctioning Zarif, the Americans "once again demonstrated their anger at the spread of the Islamic Revolution's inspiring and anti-arrogance discourse, and unveiled their mischief and animosity toward the dignified Iranian establishment and nation," the IRGC said.

      The U.S.-Iran ties have deteriorated significantly after Washington walked away from the landmark 2015 Iran nuclear deal in May 2018 and reimposed energy and financial sanctions, which had been removed under the deal, on Iran.

      In response, Iran has also suspended parts of its commitments to the nuclear deal and threatened to go further.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521382763831
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九热精品视频在线| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看蜜桃| 午夜亚洲国产理论片亚洲2020| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 偷欢艳妇熟女小说| 三人交free性欧美| 白白色永久免费视频播放| 日韩精品不卡一区二区三区| 国产精品二区中文字幕| 日韩av不卡一区二区在线| 久久国产精品久久精品国产| 中文字幕视频在线观看一区二区| 国产欧美va欧美va香蕉在线观| 亚洲色无码专区在线播放| 国产大屁股喷水视频在线观看| 五月婷婷激情六月开心| 宁陵县| 啊v在线视频| 中文字幕2区| 人妻熟女 视频二区 视频一区| av乱色熟女一区二区三区| 国产精品无码片在线观看| 正品日本高清dvd碟片生活版 | 97se亚洲综合在线韩国专区福利| 韩日无码不卡| 亚洲经典一区二区三区四区| 尤物AV无码色AV无码麻豆| 久久东京热人妻无码人av| 亚洲成人一区二区av| 平南县| 两个人免费视频大全毛片| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 亚洲精品中文有码字幕| 色悠悠久久精品综合视频 | 国产一级黄色片在线观看| 一本一本久久a久久| 亚洲精品一区二区三天美| 国产精品中文字幕一区| 亚洲一区二区三区最新| 亚洲国产午夜精品乱码| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合|