亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Rwanda advises citizens against travel to Ebola-hit areas in DRC

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-02 04:45:44|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      KIGALI, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- All travels to Ebola-hit areas in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) should be avoided due to the Ebola outbreak in the country, Rwandan Health Minister Diane Gashumba said Thursday.

      "Unessential travels to eastern DRC, including cross-border trade should be highly avoided. Rwandans should think twice before crossing to DRC just to buy or sell a few pair of shoes or a few food stuff items," said Gashumba while addressing a press conference in Rwandan capital Kigali.

      She reiterated that Rwanda's border with DRC remains open, adding that the government would issue a statement in case of a temporary closure at the border.

      Traffic at the border slowed down on Thursday morning as measures were put in place to reinforce screening procedures and public safety at entry points, she said.

      The minister also cautioned against illegal crossings from or to DRC.

      She emphasized the need of seeking immediate medical advice when falling ill during or immediately after traveling to DRC.

      The presidency's office of DRC said in a statement earlier on Thursday that Rwanda has closed its border with its western neighbor after a man died of Ebola in the eastern DRC city of Goma, which borders Rwanda to the east.

      The man, in his 40s, has tested positive for the deadly virus and died on Wednesday in the populous city of Goma. He was the second confirmed Ebola case in the city.

      The DRC health authorities announced late Wednesday night the confirmation of a third case in Goma.

      This week marked one year since the start of the ongoing Ebola outbreak in the DRC that has already killed more than 1,700 people, making it the second worst Ebola outbreak in history.

      Rwanda has a detailed National Preparedness Plan for Ebola in place and has trained health workers in early detection and response, educated communities about Ebola, vaccinated health workers in high-risk areas, equipped health facilities, and continues to conduct simulation exercises to maintain a high level of readiness.

      Screening for Ebola symptoms at points of entry has been ongoing since the beginning of the outbreak in DRC, and has been reinforced since the confirmation of a case in Goma.

      An Ebola Treatment Center was put in place in the country and 23 isolation units are being prepared in hospitals in 15 priority districts. Ebola response simulation exercises are on a regular basis within the community, borders, airport and treatment center to test Rwanda's preparedness in response to a case, which includes emergency operations center activation, active surveillance, case management and laboratory testing.

      About 3,000 health workers in high-risk areas have been vaccinated as a preventive measure, and over 23,000 people including doctors, nurses, hospital staff, community health workers, religious leaders, Red Cross volunteers and security organs have been trained.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521382765611
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲区一区二在线播放| 亚洲天堂视频在线播放| 熟妇无码AV| 久久精品无码专区东京热| 亚洲香蕉毛片久久网站老妇人 | 国产亚洲精品午夜福利| 伊在人天堂亚洲香蕉精品区 | 阳城县| 亚洲高清一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲天堂资源网| 亚洲不卡电影| 日本公与熄乱理在线播放| 国产精品自在在线午夜出白浆 | 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 文昌市| 成人日韩av不卡在线观看| 国产精品一区二区av片| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 国产内射在线激情一区| 久久精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 7777奇米四色眼影| 美女裸体十八禁免费网站| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 亚洲黄片久久| 另类专区欧美在线亚洲免费| 奇米精品视频一区二区三区| 日日摸天天摸爽爽狠狠97 | 美女视频很黄很a免费国产| 久久久久88色偷偷| 吻胸做爰猛烈叫床视频| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 午夜视频福利一区二区三区 | 久久一二三四区中文字幕| 欧美日本视频一区| 人人91人人澡人人妻人人爽| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品hd| 亚洲av乱码国产精品色| 欧美a视频在线观看| 亚洲第一国产综合| 99久热re在线精品99 6热视频| 天码av无码一区二区三区四区|