亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      S. Korea reviewing military intelligence-sharing pact with Japan amid trade row

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-05 16:16:12|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      SEOUL, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- The South Korean Defense Ministry said Monday that it was reviewing whether to maintain a military intelligence-sharing pact with Japan amid an escalating trade row.

      "Regarding the renewal of GSOMIA, the government is reviewing whether it is right to continue exchanging sensitive military intelligence with a country that takes issue with the lack of trust and the security-related problems," Defense Ministry spokesperson Choi Hyun-soo told a press briefing.

      Asked about the rising speculation to rescind the bilateral intelligence-sharing pact, the spokesperson said nothing has been decided yet.

      It was the reiteration of an announcement by the presidential Blue House, which was made on Friday after Japan's removal of South Korea from its whitelist of trusted trading partners that are given preferential procedure for export.

      On July 4, Japan tightened regulations on its export to South Korea of three materials crucial for the production of memory chips and display panels, which are the mainstay of the South Korean export.

      The General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA) was signed in November 2016 by South Korea and Japan despite strong oppositions from the South Korean people.

      Many South Koreans saw the deal with Japan as unacceptable because the Japanese leadership had yet to sincerely apologize for its militaristic history. The Korean Peninsula was colonized by Imperial Japan between 1910 and 1945.

      The GSOMIA had been automatically renewed each year in August. If either party wants to scrap the pact, the party will be required to notify the other of its intention 90 days in advance. This year's notification deadline falls on Aug. 24.

      South Korean Defense Minister Jeong Kyeong-doo told a parliamentary defense committee session that Seoul was cautiously reviewing the GSOMIA as Japan linked its export curbs to security issues, though the Seoul government had internally considered the GSOMIA renewal previously.

      Jeong noted that the government was very carefully reviewing the GSOMIA as it is intertwined very much in relations between the allies in terms of security issues.

      Regarding the annual military drills on and around the South Korean easternmost islets of Dokdo, called Takeshima in Japan, the Defense Ministry spokesperson told reporters that South Korea was still reviewing the schedule and scale of the Dokdo defense exercises.

      The Dokdo exercises, involving the South Korean navy, air force and coast guard, have been conducted twice a year, mostly in June and December, but this year's first-half drills were delayed to see developments of the Seoul-Tokyo relations.

      Following Japan's removal of South Korea from the whitelist, local media speculated that the South Korean military would stage the Dokdo drills this month.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001382853831
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品人妻VA出轨中文字幕| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 九九精品视频99精品视频| 无码人妻中文中字幕一区二区| 国产毛片av一区二区三区网站| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜| 亚洲熟妇无码爱v在线观看| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 午夜天堂精品一区二区| 精品国产AⅤ一区二区三区4区| 动漫av纯肉无码av在线播放| 国产china男男gaygay| 免费大片黄在线观看| 精品无人区无码乱码大片国产| 蜜桃视频中文在线观看| 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂| 亚洲电影一区二区| 久久国产免费观看精品| 久久国产精品-国产精品| 120秒试看无码体验区| 日韩一区二区不卡av| 女同另类国产精品视频| 国产一区二区三区免费精品| 曰本a∨久久综合久久| 综合亚洲伊人午夜网| 白白色发布在线播放国产| 国产精品天堂avav在线| 欧洲AV秘 无码一区二区三| 国产精品免费激情视频| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品 | 国产午夜激情视频自拍| 久久亚洲精品成人综合| 天天操精品| 黄色av三级在线免费观看| 99久久亚洲综合国产一区| 精品国产迪丽热巴在线| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久 | 久久精品国产精品亚洲蜜月| 日韩在线观看网址| 亚洲乱码一区二区三区成人小说| 成人18+免费观看视频|