亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Badminton world championships to test Chinese shuttlers ahead of Tokyo 2020

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-05 21:13:15|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      Top contenders are missing the tournament, including 2017 champion Axelsen of Denmark and world No. 2 Shi of China in men's singles, defending champion Marin of Spain, all due to injury.

      Lin Dan of China competes during the men's singles second round match between Lin Dan of China and Chou Tien Chen of Chinese Taipei at the Indonesia Open 2019 badminton tournament in Jakarta, Indonesia on July 18, 2019. (Xinhua/Du Yu)

      KUALA LUMPUR, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- The 2019 Badminton World Championships will serve as a proving ground for China's shuttlers ahead of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, after the draw was made at the Badminton World Federation (BWF) headquarters here on Monday.

      The electronic draw lined up a total of 383 shuttlers who will contest this year's championships held in Basel, Switzerland.

      Among the top players scheduled to face-off in the first round of the men's singles include China's Lin Dan, who has been paired against Tien Minh Nguyen of Vietnam.

      Tien Minh Nguyen of Vietnam hits a return during the men's singles semi-final match against Hsu Jen Hao of Chinese Taipei at 2018 Singapore Badminton Open held at Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore, on July 21, 2018. Hsu Jen Hao won by 2-0. (Xinhua/Then Chih Wey)

      The women's singles will see 16 seeded entries receiving an automatic bye to the second round, including world No. 1 Akane Yamaguchi of Japan, as well as China's top women's singles shuttlers Chen Yufei, Han Yue, He Bingjiao and Cai Yanyan.

      BWF Secretary General Thomas Lund said the Chinese team had a strong line-up of players, adding that he expected the country's shuttlers to bag multiple medals over the course of the tournament.

      Nozomi Okuhara of Japan competes during the women's singles final against Akane Yamaguchi of Japan at Japan Open 2019 badminton tournament in Tokyo, Japan, on July 28, 2019. Akane Yamaguchi won 2-0. (Xinhua/Du Xiaoyi)

      "I think the Chinese team, as usual, will be doing great. They have a fantastic team, all the time being pressured by the other countries," Lund told Xinhua.

      "I think it's fascinating to see a discipline like the women's singles, where China has dominated. They still have fantastic players and I think China has a good chance to take medals, and maybe even win it," he added.

      Missing from this year's championships are three top singles contenders for the world title: 2017 champion Viktor Axelsen of Denmark and world No.2 Shi Yuqi of China in the men's singles, as well as defending women's singles champion Carolina Marin of Spain, all of whom pulled out of the championships due to injury.

      Carolina Marin of Spain returns the shot during the women's singles final match against Ratchanok Intanon of Thailand at the Malaysia Masters 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Jan. 20, 2019. (Xinhua/Chong Voon Chung)

      Shi suffered an ankle injury at the Indonesia Open last month and has not been able to recover in time for Basel. He was runner-up to Kento Momota at the most recent World Championships in Nanjing, China.

      KEY WORDS:
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102121382857691
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区| 哈密市| 阿勒泰市| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 国产精品自在在线午夜出白浆| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区99久久 | 亚洲 欧美 另类图片| 亚洲加勒比少妇无码av| 久久精品国产久精国产一老狼| 国产精品久久久久影视不卡| 国产精品福利午夜久久香蕉| 国产久热精品热线av| 免费的黄网站精品久久| 亚洲无人区码一码二码三码区别| 国产精品综合色区av| 亚洲AV乱码毛片在线播放| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 毛片网站在线看| 亚欧成人无码AV在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品无码喷水| av狼人婷婷久久亚洲综合| 日本免费一区在线播放| 亚洲黄色一级片在线观看| 无码片久久久天堂中文字幕| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 色婷婷综合激情综在线播放| 搡老女人老妇女老熟女o在线阅读| 97久久成人国产精品免费| 国产av一区二区三区东北熟女| 久久久精品中文字幕免费| 毛片无码高潮喷白浆视频| 国产精品黑色丝袜的老师 | 黄色网页在线观看一区二区三区| 亚洲人成影院在线高清| 女女热在线视频精品| 亚洲成a∨人片在线观看无码 | 中文字幕国产精品中文字幕| 人妻少妇精品一区二区三区| 福利网在线| 久久精品成人无码观看56|