亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Japan allows 1st export of chemical to S. Korea under tighter export controls

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-08 22:19:02|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Japan issued its first permit for exporting to South Korea a chemical needed in producing semiconductors since imposing stricter export controls last month, Japanese Trade Minister Hiroshige Seko said Thursday.

      "We don't usually disclose our decisions. But we made an exception this time because the South Korean government is unfairly criticizing us by claiming we have implemented an export ban," Seko said.

      On July 4, Japan made it a requirement to file applications for each transaction for exporting fluorinated polyimide, hydrogen fluoride and photoresist to South Korea.

      The move was believed by Seoul to be an economic retaliation for its handling of an arbitration process connected to a wartime labor row stemming from Japan's 1910-1945 colonial rule of the Korean Peninsular.

      Japan believes the matter of compensation for the wartime workers was dealt with "finally and irreversibly" in a 1965 pact inked between both sides that covered the issue.

      Tokyo, meanwhile, has maintained that the tighter export controls have been put into place due to reasons of national security, but has also called Seoul out for repeatedly breaching prior pacts and causing mutual trust to be diminished.

      The material being exported was reportedly bound for South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co.

      Prior to the stricter export controls imposed on South Korea, three-year permits were issued to manufacturers in Japan exporting the three materials to South Korea, and cases were not approved on an individual basis.

      Calls, hence, have been rife from the South Korean side for Japan to scrap its new, stricter controls.

      As reported by local media here, South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon has called on Tokyo to reconsider the move.

      "Japan's economic attack on South Korea is unjustifiable for a country that leads the world. It's also self-contradictory for a country that has benefited from free trade. We will step up diplomatic efforts to bring the situation to its original state," Japan's public broadcaster NHK quoted Lee as saying.

      Countering calls that the tighter export controls constitute a form of export ban, Japan's top government spokesperson said Thursday that legitimate transactions will not be prevented and that the process would not be arbitrary.

      "The tightening of controls are not an export ban, and we have demonstrated that we will not arbitrarily use the rule to prevent the issuing of permits for legitimate transactions," Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told a press briefing.

      As bilateral ties between Tokyo and Seoul have deteriorated owing to issues of trade and wartime historical disaccord, Japan also decided earlier this month to remove South Korea from its "white list" of countries given preferential trade status.

      The change will take effect on Aug. 28.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001382943461
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本高清一二三不卡区| 午夜无码熟熟妇丰满人妻| 91极品尤物国产在线播放| 亚洲爱婷婷色69堂| 国产精品免费重口又黄又粗| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 国产亚洲欧美另类第一页| 77777亚洲午夜久久多人| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无码| 中文字幕成人乱码亚洲| 电影在线观看+伦理片| 天堂女人av一区二区| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区丁香花| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 人妻少妇精品无码系列| 苏尼特右旗| 国产精品乱子伦一区二区三区| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 国产无套流白浆视频免费| av一区二区不卡久久| 国产精品九九九无码喷水| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 欧美手机在线视频| 日本一级淫片免费啪啪| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 国产一区二区精品久久呦| 40分钟永久免费又黄又粗| 中文字幕亚洲好看有码| 中文有无人妻vs无码人妻激烈| 国产一区二区三区亚洲天堂| 激情人妻网址| 日韩一二三四精品免费| 漂亮人妻被中出中文字幕久久| 欧洲精品久久久av无码电影| 亚洲女同一区二区三久久精品 | 久久久精品2019免费观看| 欧美在线精品永久免费播放|